Thoughts On Seidio 3200 Mah Extended Battery>??

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by CadillacSTS06, Jan 25, 2007.

1. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Seidio is working on the rubberized cases for Seidio 2100 mah battery (can also be used with OEM 1600 extended battery) and Seidio 3200 mah super exyended battery. The two rubberized case will work with all three Qs (Silver, Black and Grey)

Seidio just released a new super slim rubberized hard case that can work with Silver, black and Sprint grey Q with slim OEM battery

Both of the extedned battery rubberized cases should be ready in May.
  2. uscoastiee

uscoastiee New Member

Sweet Thanks, just placed my order fro the 3200. I'll let everyone know how I think it works out.
  3. Aegis

Aegis New Member

I have the 3200 battery on order also. Should be here any day.
  4. Butwait

Butwait New Member

The seidio 2100mh battery just arrived and on the charger, 1st impression with the black cover, great not only does it balance the Q, eliminates the Verizon label and the quality of the cover is great. Now if the the power stays up I will be really happy. The purchase was painless and delivery was on time can't ask for more than that!
  5. Aegis

Aegis New Member

I now have a battery error message...Q does not show battery level and on the charger I now get a red x. Anyone know how to fix this?
  6. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Try to reset Q to see if helps
  7. Aegis

Aegis New Member

I took the battery out for a couple of minutes and it re-set the meter. The 3200 battery is huge,, I have the aluminum case that holds the extened battery 1650 mah. The 3200 wont fit this case.
  8. uscoastiee

uscoastiee New Member

3200 review

Well it has been about a week or so since I started using the 3200. It doubles the thickness of the Q, compared to the stock battery installed. I use my Q A LOT. Sling my Tivo, manage my small Ebay company, check and send about 25 emails a day, use Google Maps to check traffic and so one. The 3200 gets me thru an entire day before neding a charge. I run the Candlelight app to reduce the back light brightness. It has taken a while to get use to where to put me fingers while typing and playing PocketNester. I would still like to find a case to keep my Q in. I have been keeping my Q in my pocket and have only notice the increse in weight, it really doesn't make the Q that much bigger. If anything, the huge backdoor helps me to grip the Q better while typing this post.
    If anyone comes across some storage case ideads please post.
    All in all, I'm happy with the large growth on the back of my Q, as it give me a crap load more power then I expected.
    If you want a ton of battery time buy this battery.
  9. dhcalva

dhcalva New Member

Has anyone seen a cradle that will accomodate one of these on a Q? I'd like to have a nice dock to put my Q down into for charging/syncing/ect
  10. Galls

Galls New Member

11. dhcalva

dhcalva New Member

12. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

13. dhcalva

dhcalva New Member

Yeah, I saw that... That's not exactly what I'm looking for, though would be good for travelling. I want a nice little dock to put next to my PC similar to the one I linked too.
  14. Galls

Galls New Member

15. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Seidio multifunction charger can be used to put next to your PC (the prong is foldable) (it has a USB output port). You can charge your spare battery with your laptop also.

Seidio
  16. flyme

flyme New Member

Back Case Fit?

Anyone have one of these and the cover place doesn't fit quite right? Not flush? It sticks up and creates like a millimeter or two gap at the top where it hitches.

I'm curious if I just got a warped one or this is a problem on all of them.
  17. John566

John566 New Member

I just ordered one with the charger. I hope the cover you received was a fluke.
  18. John566

John566 New Member

I received mine and I do have a small gap like flyme described. It's not too bad but it doesn't look as nice and flush as the OEM.
  19. dhcalva

dhcalva New Member

Yeah. I just got mine and it has the gap as well. The door sits flush though without the battery there.
  20. nags

nags New Member

Anyone using the 2100 over the 3200?