This one is dedicated to Cheri

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weapondrift, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

*blushes* yeah we all know shes just one of the guys LOL
  2. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol mike...i was thinking virtual thumb wrestling.
    Gotta watch out my thumbs are pretty nimble from all this qwerty Q'ing.

Weapondrift...i thought you might have something more philosophical in mind.

You dont want to know what im thinking....it would blow your mind..but that would be a fun game.

Id love to share the various topics we discussed over early-Easter celebration but i cant here.

Since I am cozy in the back seat with my man kid driving, daughter shot gun and little guy next to me. It was an awsome day and i did not have to drive!. We had a very good time. Lack of sleep did not prevent me with sharing my thoughts with them and vice versa. I did get pics of one of the topics lol.

Might send out a "news letter" if i got ur email ya might be privvy, if I know u well enough to know you wont puke or feel the need for confession.

Right now i am going to kick back and answer some txt. Its going to be a long night...so maybe i will pop back in.
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

Sure im just one of the guys, wanna wrastle? I guess then we would find out how masculine I am.

LOL
  4. cheri

cheri Active Member

I have some sitting in my "pill box" which is actually a magnum box(its wine country so of course its wine related) I am hesitant to start though. I am actually getting some things accomplished.
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

That is what HE said.

(Its a man joke, re-arranged for a woman)
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

I will figure out how to email you the link. This is something you would certainly appreciate my flend.
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

I dont plan on going anywhere, babies first. When you get time. no worries ;)
  8. cheri

cheri Active Member

I could have someone read to resite poems to me. I like to listen to poems. I have had chronic insomnia in the past. It wasnt like this, this has some other component and I havent put my finger on it yet. I might have to talk to my Dr. and that could be embarrassing cuz then I have to tell him everything and that when you have a man Dr. can be sometimes tricky...to say things with out saying it.

Reading usually does it for me. Or listening to music, but so far no luck on those fronts.

I do appreciate everyone's input, it is very helpful...
    Maybe I could get stuart smalleys affirmations? jk
  9. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

honestly, I have no idea whats going on in this post anymore lol. For some reason this page is the only EQ page blocked at work....it was labeled as gambling :laugh:
  10. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Since it is dedicated to Cheri, are you surprised?! That is hilarious!
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

Its ok THR! I still have you dont I?
  12. cheri

cheri Active Member

OK so it is obvious I have alot of time on my hands this morning. I find it more interesting to put clothes away while running back and forth to the pc to reply. Plus it burns calories and keeps me from getting into real trouble.

Any how.....Thank you to all who gave me input on the insomnia. I happend to get a email from my MD this morning because we are working on some light rules of conduct for these groups that I participate in. I decided to run it by him and see what he says. Cuz, let me tell you I was way out of character on some issues and never suffered form sleep deprivation unless it was induced by some outside influence. I have never stayed up for two days like that. I think I have things pinned down but I like things clear. I dont like leaving this stuff to chalk up to some mysterious circumstance. If its not too personal I will let you guys know LOL...otherwise...email time! jk

Gambling is a really bad habit, last time I gambled I made some really bad decisions. I wont gamble again. But will watch from a safe distance because gambling is intriguing.
  13. starlightapril

starlightapril New Member

TV has the opposite affect on me. I must have the television on to fall asleep, or music. I like noise. I have to have some sort of noise or I will stay up all night. It's been that way my entire life!! :)
  14. cheri

cheri Active Member

Some of us ladies are working on stuff where this could come in handy.

My DB friend sent me a link to an article about madonnas workout.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=542948&in_page_id=1879

IMO She is a bit too lean been there done that, lean out too much and your face starts to crack. Believe me I have seen it not pretty. But I like some of the advice on working out etc. We will see how I feel about it after a few months lol.
  15. cheri

cheri Active Member

You might find when baby comes she will like things quieter, they are all diffrent she may be able to sleep through a storm.
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

One of my stories

I have been on my little daily cardio thing for a bit over a week I guess. Its a habit now and I like those kind of habits.

So any how..me and my favorite daughter (she reminds me I only have one though) went to do our cardio thing at the gym today.

I am minding my own business, ignoring the men next to me. Which I am really good at. I stay in my zone, always at least when I am working out :>

SOoooo here I am plugging along on this eliptical machine...and what happens...my headset dies and "CRAZY ON YOU" by Heart starts blaring out what my daughter calls my NES 8 bit speakers on the Q. Needless to say, I was embarrased LOL...but played it off cool even though it took me a while to shut it off. since I was kinda pre-occupied.

I am shamed because I dont want anyone knowing what music motivates me to "move" lol.
    Of all songs ROFL...no nothing like Kraftwerk or David Bowie...thank goodness it wasnt snoop dog cuz that could have been really really funny. Since our gym is primarily wonderbread.
  17. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

...still waiting for the interactive fun to begin :whistling roflmao
  18. cheri

cheri Active Member

pull up a chaise lounge u could be waiting a very, very long time. :)
  19. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

dunno watching cheri talk to herself is kinda entertaining :)
  20. cheri

cheri Active Member

your so sweet...mike (insert sarcasm here)
    i could be cluttering up the rest of EQ.
    Then again some day i will disapear from here, then EQ can go back to its "normal" self....but at least THR! and I helped lube up some females for u guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.