This may be a dumb question but please help

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Mike Young, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Mike Young

Mike Young New Member

I am really new to wo7 and using Microsoft things, I'm getting used to most features of tge phone but I have one thing I'd lije to understand , I know I get Facebook feeds in the people hub but what is windows live feeds that I see under the windows live account that I'm supposed to get, where should these feeds come from? Do friends post status updates or stuff on windows live that show up there?

Incase you don't know what I mean(and I dont Blame you) I'll rephrase,

I was told that I can get fb feeds and windows live feeds in the people hub, I am getting fb feeds but I've never really used windows live so I don't get those feeds, how dies one get windows live feeds? Do they add friends to windows live and somehow get status updates from them somewhere? If so how?

I do have a windows live I'd, I don't use messenger, I have contacts and email synced to the phone with a joy mail adress?

Sorry for all the questions.
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

It's exactly what you've described. Just go windowslive.com and log into your account. At that site, you can access your Live email, contacts, calendar and Messenger's own social network.