'Theme' of the Month (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by n99hockey, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kogama

kogama Active Member

Hey!!!! you became a guru nice....ooo yeah..i as gone......went to Illinois to visit my sisters family it was really sudden so i didnt really have to chance to say anything...but thanks..??
  2. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Yep this is still going on. I am going to PM Scott tomorrow with the August 1-15 HS theme.:smile:
  3. kogama

kogama Active Member

why are you going to pm?? oo man i jsut saw kaylas and kay's homescreens those are great
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

That is how we set up this theme. The theme creator pm's Scott with the theme and he sets up the thread for us. Its my turn, since it was ladies/alphabetical first then guys. Also the orginal four HS creators got to go first. I am adding names to the list of theme idea creators according to who submitted the last few times. Stockspeed is next in 2 weeks. If u want to create a theme, let me know & I will add u to the list.:smile:
  5. Geekster

Geekster New Member

A little off the beaten track again but ducks and water go together, right?
    It has water in it, too!! :smile:

View attachment 3949

[​IMG]

Requires Facade
    eko's Black Soft Keys *Included*

Attached Files:

6. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Great screen geekster. Have to show this one to my two girls. They'll love it. Nice job!!!!
  7. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

Hey stockspeed, how old are your two girls?
  8. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Stockspeed, u have 2 weeks to pm n99 re: Theme of the month. I just chose & pm'd Scott which he will post either tonight or tomorrow for Aug 1-15. Please try to pm him by Aug 14th. Cindy, I will post the updated list tomorrow of who is next in line to choose. I would tonight but my power is out at my house, so im completely mobile tonight.
  9. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

That's fine.

I was just curious. Trying to figure out when it will be my turn.

Cindy
  10. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

11 and 14. They're pretty much my motivation for everything in life. :2cool:
  11. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Okay. I'll think of something. Now remember, mine will have rules...like no Photoshop. Smile. J/K

Have a good night doc.
  12. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

thanks to all of you who contributed for the month of July...

please head over to the August Theme Thread for the next design 'phrase'

good luck
  13. Illidan23

Illidan23 New Member

Hey i love this hs and i have a small request. can you center the profile and add the icon menu bar at bottom?
  14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Kayla is no longer taking requests.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.