'Theme' of the Month (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by n99hockey, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Thanks docmac! I really was hoping you would let me "keep it there". *whew*
    Going to try to figure out facade plug-in/s today, (still sick, still home). I kind of looked at it this a.m. & thought maybe this one will, maybe, drive me over the edge. LOL (Brain is in a "ain't gonna-don't wanna" mood!).
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

Black Sun_Water

Here's one from me....It's kind of an alien planet, sun and sea image. It's a Two Page Home Screen with a Missed Call Screen. The clock on the upper left is the Mad Beetle Plugin. It is functional on all screens. Time/Date Screen selects the Wireless Manager

[​IMG]

Requires: Facade, Orange, Fizz Weather and Mad Beetle Clock Plugin
    Shown With Eko Black Soft Keys

This is my first attempt with the Clock Plugin.....I think it game out pretty good. To install , unzip the file. It contains three things. The XML, Black Sun folder and the clock face image. Place the XML, the BlackSun Folder and the single gif in Application Data/Home (leave the images in the Black Sun Folder). Select BlackSun_Water in Settings/Home Screen.

Let me Know if you like it.

Attached Files:

3. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Nice job Manbat. Looks like I started something again with My Madbeetle Analogue clock HS I made called Simply Black last week. Even the wireless manager coding is the same. Anyways, I've had 2 new Analogue clock HS's done for a few days now that go with this theme,but my Q crapped out on me yesterday b4 I could post them. Should be posted tomorrow. Plus, I added something new that I haven't seen here yet. Hint, something to do with the date. U will just have to wait & c tomorrow.
  4. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

Way to peak my curiosity ...

@ Manbat, I really like what you've done on your newest homescreen. It looks really cool!

@docmac, Way to peak my curiosity! I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see what you've done now.
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

I Bought the HS animation also.

====================================================
    I bought the HS Animation Plug also....I'm on Vacation next week. I'm going to play with the Animation Plug Then!!
  6. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Keep cranking them out Manbat. I have that plugin also but haven't had the time to mess with it. Plus, it will run down your battery alot faster.
  7. manbat

manbat Active Member

JGUI Animated Screens

================================================
    I have the Three JGUI animated HS on my Q9m...And the Seidio Battery...I get pretty good life..I only leave them selected for short times . The Marvin(Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy) had huge sound and image files...I reduced the "KB size" to make it more manageable. I also added a second page to place all my short cuts , etc. and a missed call screen.....It works great. I did the same mods to the EKG and Earth HS also. You can scroll through the multiple screens...Works well. I just started writing code and adding to the xml and it worked.
  8. manbat

manbat Active Member

Animated Shrooms / madbeetle

======================================================
    Posted my first animated HS in my HS String......It was from a request. Check it out!
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

WaterScene1

Here is 1 of my 2 screens that I have for this theme. I've had them done for a week now, but my Q took a crap (probably from loading so many HS's that I made for members here). No, j/k, I traced it down to my Storage card that was giving me crap. Anyways, here is the first:
    Requires: Facade, Fizz, Smartmonitor, Orange, Madbeetle Analogue Clock plugin.
    [​IMG]
    The Smartmonitor meter bars are new & included in the zip file. Just add all files to Application data>home. Also, brand new for my screen, the Calendar that show "20" changes with the current date. Most HS cal icons are static & dont change the date. This one does if u make 1 change to:
    START>SETTINGS>REGIONAL SETTINGS>SHORT DATE STYLE & Choose:
    the last choice listed: 21-July-08 option. Then the cal icon will change with the current date. I did this b/c I don't like my facade to show days that have no appt's and so it only shows the days when something is going on (which may be a few days in the future). Plus I think it looks nice! My next HS submission for the month will also include this cal function.:smile:

[​IMG]

Peace
    BTW: Wouldn't all fit in 1 zip(with the size limits here) so I zipped the MCS seperately. Just put it all into your app data>home file on Q.

Attached Files:

10. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

Cool Homescreen

I just logged in and found that you had posted this homescreen. This one looks really nice.

Cindy
  11. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Waterscape

[​IMG]

No plug-ins required.

Download.
  12. Jenna259

Jenna259 New Member

thats very nice!!! i love it, is there anyway you could center the profile? and if i gave you a different bg to use this template :S i know im asking for alot
    lol...
  13. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

No problem..PM me or go into my thread so we don't use up this thread.
  14. crazykay

crazykay New Member

[​IMG]

Will Post files tomorrow..
  15. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Liquid Flame

Here's my last one for the month. Had it done for about 10 days now, but could not get a chance to test out the MCS.
    Requires: Facade, Orange, Smartmonitor, Madbeetle analogue clock plugin.
    Shown w/ Eko Black Soft Keys.
    Just put all unzipped files into Application Data>home
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Peace

Attached Files:

16. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Water2

Daughter likes penguins...:2cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Great screen SS!
  18. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Thanks Doc. You too...liquid flame...really cool screen!!!
  19. kogama

kogama Active Member

is this still going and that looks really good docmac
  20. sherri

sherri Active Member

Welcome back, I think!:tounge:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.