'Theme' of the Month (Part 2) - November

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by n99hockey, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

See, you do have a dark side.
  2. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

looking real nice everyone!!

my pc croaked thursday after my company pushed the laptop encryption software Guardian Edge to it!! Dead pc...wont boot! Luckily I had most Q stuff "meshed"...with Windows Live Mesh..but i still lost alot. I've been borrowing my daughters pc ((and Q9c)) to browse EQ ever since...bummer. I had some really good pics for this theme saved but don't think I can get to do any more in the the time left! Still waiting for a new pc...and a short week next week! Worst case i will still finish them and post somewhere at a later date.....
  3. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Dang, that isn't good news. I hate when PC's crash & loose stuff. It's OK, you can post when ever you get the chance. Glad you had stuff backed up.
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

thanks geek! yea..sucks hard! need to wait for new lappy to download things like paint.net and stuff again!

things i cant do on "daughter...judy!" 's pc!!
  5. cindra

cindra Active Member

Sorry for the bad news TreeFrog. Required/screwy software sux. :frown:
  6. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Attached Files:

7. Geekster

Geekster New Member

View attachment 5438

[​IMG]

Standard Phone Plug-ins
    *You can change the "Geekster" text to anything you want in the XML*

Attached Files:

8. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

very very very nice geek!

....did i just stutter?
  9. I8qbert

I8qbert Active Member

spooky......
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

QFT. (10chars)
  11. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Please define for the lingo/acronym impaired!:whistling
  12. sherri

sherri Active Member

"Quoted For Truth"
  13. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Thanks, but whats with the (10 char) after then, b/c that is NOT 10 char long???
  14. sherri

sherri Active Member

Exactly. Posts won't register unless they are 10 characters long (including spaces and punctuation). Some add .............. Others add !!!!!! or ???????????

Some just write "10 char" and that will do it!
  15. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Ahhh, I c now .... Didn't know about the restriction & thanks for heads up:smile:
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Due to the Holidays, and a few of the HS designers schedules, I've made a decision to temporarily halt the Theme of the Month for the month of December. We, have gone thru the original list of HS designers to select the theme, and as of January will begin anew with a few of the HS designers that have NOT chosen yet. As of right now, I have Dafoxs up next, followed by Der Alta. If anyone would like to be added to the list for theme selection, pm me. If anyone has any issues with this or would like to comment, please do so here. By doing this, it will accomplish a few things: 1) Scott gets a break from creating yet another thread, 2) the HS designers get a break for the holidays, and frees them up to do requests, if they so choose, 3) Dafoxs gets a whole month to decide what the new theme will be, etc, yada yada yada.

This by NO way stops anyone from creating screens for the holidays or any other concept. Its just meant to relieve stress from everyones daily grind.:smile:

Scott, I will keep u informed as always, as to who is the next decider of theme, and should start as of Jan 1-15th. Thanks again for all u do for us.:wink:
  17. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

okely dokely:laugh2:
  18. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Cool, it's my turn. When do you want my theme?
  19. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

We all are taking off Dec. for the holidays, so if u will please PM Scott & myself by Dec 28th, that will give Scott time to set up the new thread & will let me know so that I don't start stalking u with reminders. The new Theme will take place from Jan 1-15th, 2009.:wink:
  20. manbat

manbat Active Member

Dark Eye

Here's Mine.
    Requires Orange, Facade (Shown w/Optional Pocket Weather)
    First image is Screen saver/Wireles Manager ShortCut. You can arrow up/down between the screens.
    Put three images and xml in Application Data/Home. Select Dark Eye...Enjoy. If you like it... let me know!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.