Theme of the Month (Part 1) - February

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by n99hockey, Feb 3, 2009.

1. sherri

sherri Active Member

Brett Michaels??? "Talk Dirty to Me!!" Absolutely!!
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

If I had the time or the patience to make a HS for this I would do my favorite childhood Disney movie - Flight of the Navigator.
  3. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Back in town...just now, so I need to go to bed. I did this missed calls screen when I did the scarface homescreen, but as with the hs I need to adjust some alignment issues....

As mentioned, I'll post the zip tomorrow. goodnight.

ss

[​IMG]
  4. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

np frankie. I'll get the zip to the thread tomorrow morning.

ss
  5. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

scarface1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Frankie

Frankie New Member

Awesome ..........
  7. zodiackid

zodiackid New Member

still new so please forgive me. I am looking for a facade style with a h1 hummer background. if you know where, you have one, or can make one, please contact me. thank you
  8. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

alot of our homescreen creators have moved on to other devices but you can check out the homescreen collection thread in the homescreen forum maybe there is a facade screen that you like and you can just swap the background image for one that you want
  9. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

If you find a screen from me (stockspeed) that you like, tell me which one and post a picture that you'd want to use and I'll try to edit the screen and send to you.

Its been months since I messed with this...so no guarantee... Smile.

ss
  10. n99hockey

good to see you are still around here stockspeed
    still rocking your Q?
  11. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Hi Scott.

Hope you're doing well. though I posted this before but apparently it didn't make it.

Yes, still using the Q. Just love the keypad on the Q version one (black). Still working flawless. Hard reset when its so bad that I may need to call verizon. Hard reset works...so far.

Some of the newer stuff is nice be I can hack the OS and do what ever I want with the unit.

I am not a cronic Q users. I own a software firm and all of my developers own backberry and palm units.

Take care.

SS (Dave)
  12. n99hockey

glad to hear you are still rocking the Q
    i just retired my Q yesterday and got an HTC Incredible

glad you still pop in here, we can always use the expertise around here :)