'Theme' of the Month (Part 1) - August

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by n99hockey, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

Like the homescreen ...

I've got one question. I can tell that the one team portrayed in the picture is the University of Michigan but what's the other school supposed to be in this one? Is it Ohio State or Wisconsin or another school that I haven't thought of yet?

Screen does look great though!

Cindy
  2. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

That is ..... The Ohio State University!!!!! In recent years we've owned michigan. They have a new coach...so we'll see where it goes.
  3. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

While SS is correct about owning us in the last few years (unfortunately), at least Michigan is more well known obviously!! Lol
  4. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

...and..Michigan won their bowl game last year. Something the Bucks have not been able to pull off the last two seasons.:frown:
  5. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Fixed it for you, honey!
    *You're not from these parts, are you stranger?* <jk>
    Now have Ohio State plastered all over the place!! LOL
    Sorry if I confused you but it seems that is my main talent lately! :2cool:
    Thanks for pointing it out for me, too!! Very much appreciated!
    ((H))
  6. inscracefan24488805

Well I saw the red and my first thought was either Ohio State or Wisconsin because of Michigan being in the Big Ten conference. Glad that you cleared that up.

Cindy
  7. cindra

cindra Active Member

OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE :wink:
  8. Geekster

Geekster New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

*Now go to your room & no TV! You can come out when you are ready to apologize!* <jk>
  9. Jimk16

Jimk16 New Member

its theme of month gotta make an August based theme to win right =) no time right now and haven't made one in who knows how long but i'll get to work on it and try to get something before the 15 =) and i'll try to make it remind you of the august month
  10. sherri

sherri Active Member

Just in case you missed it, the theme for the first half of the month is: favorite hobby/sport. Does not have to be "August related".

Also, this isn't a contest/there is no voting, so there will be no winners (except for us lucky people at EQ who have no clue how to design homescreens, but love viewing & downloading those of other!). Have fun with your design!
  11. Jimk16

Jimk16 New Member

ohh ok can we enter those from other people?
  12. inscracefan24488805

That's not the way I understand it.

I thought that it was a create your own homescreen thing not one where you can enter those from other people. Am I right in thinking this way?

Cindy
  13. Jimk16

Jimk16 New Member

No Plug Ins required !!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ok thats fine i made my own anyways i decided i didn't like the other one enough and wanted my own credit =)

I attached images i packed the homescreen into a cab inside the zip

Attached Files:

14. sherri

sherri Active Member

Cindy, I am in no way the rule maker here, but
    I agree with you. I assume the "point" of this thread is to post your best/favorite homescreen design (of your own making) that fits with the designated theme.

I have no clue how to do any of these, but I love viewing them all.
  15. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

That is the point of this theme of the month: To create a new HS yourself and to share with other members. We had a competition a few months back, which didn't go well. That is why we are keeping it friendly, which is the way it should have been all along. :smile:
  16. Jimk16

Jimk16 New Member

yes this is understood after the first 3 posts haha =)) thus whyi created my own weitch is posted qa few posts above this one
  17. inscracefan24488805

I'm not the rule maker either but thanks to docmac129, we've got this cleared up. I like having this friendly little competition because it's very interesting to see what everyone comes up with on the themes. I also like trying to find stuff to create the homescreens myself.

Cindy
  18. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

LOL. Yeh, if you're from Michigan I could see that.:smile:

Heck, I was in Grand Rapids for about a year and loved it up there. And Holland, and Zeeland....great people and places. I even lived in Ypsilanti for about 3 months...too close to Ann Arbor though..:2cool:

But I was born in Columbus, and raised in Ohio....so.....

P.S. And oh yeh, by the way...hope you're having a good night Cindra....smile

GO BUCKS!
  19. cindra

cindra Active Member

I lived in Mt. Pleasant and in Saginaw for many, many years so I DID hate Ohio State! I'm getting over it, though. :tounge:

I was born in WI though, so all I really care about is the Packers.

I am having a good night, I wish the same for you. :smile:
  20. inscracefan24488805

Born and raised in Indiana here.

I was born and raised in Indiana. The biggest rivalry in this area in college football and basketball is usually IU vs. Purdue.

Cindy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.