The Motorola Q: The Worst Phone I have EVER had.

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by coolguy827, Nov 1, 2008.

1. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

thats a good route to take, it may take several calls to multiple people. Genneraly carriers do try and work with their customers. At the very least they may help you transition to a different device that you will like better.

best of luck.
  2. hellachopper

hellachopper New Member

exactly mike, verizon has been very helpful with those sorts of things with me
  3. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

once again, thanks mike and tanner
    ok tanner, ill try to call over the phone again, when they ask me where i got the phone from, if i say verizon(and lie), wont they know through some kind of record? but even if i say verizon AND they do replace it, my warrenty(if i have one) is expired, then ill need to pay money and thats what i cant do.
    any solution?
  4. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

LMAO! silly........
  5. hellachopper

hellachopper New Member

Np man, ive said that ive gotten mine from like a verizon kiosk in the mall or other stores before to and they will usually give up after trying to find it in the database or whatever and just end up giving you one. If you have to, call more than once, theres plenty of people that will do it for you.
  6. ptlee8202

ptlee8202 New Member

OK, here's mine. Maybe you are the worst owner the Q has ever had.
  7. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

My q9h has been great for me. My 1st smartphone. I've learnd a lot over the past few months since i've had it. Once its time to upgrade, 1.5yrs from now...So far my plan is to go to the next greatest and latest Q.
  8. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

lmao!!!!!!
  9. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

alright tanner ill try giving them a call, hopefully they bend their "policy" for me this time and just send me a new one!
    ill comment back with the results
  10. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

im on the phone with them now, i am being tranferred to a higher level person to assist me since the first level of trouble shooting was not working out. im going to tell tem i got it from a verizon stand in the mall and it was activated there..
  11. diamond50

diamond50 New Member

cool guy.

good luck.. I have only had my Q a short time and not added anything to it. Just trying to get used to it 1st. But I have to admit, that I LOVE it so far. It is my 1st smart phone.. previous was the LG chocolate. After this, I can not go back to a regular cell phone.. I hope Verizon helps you out .
  12. hellachopper

hellachopper New Member

hopefully they send you one, i will not be suprised theyre good with it. That should work it has for me and they cant really prove it wrong haha ;)
  13. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

thanks guys,
    ehh.. no luck :( they said the problem was on their side..
    i told them i could not send txt/pix messages, they told me to send one to myself, i said i did but i never really did and i told them i did and i never got it back so theyre saying its not the phones fault as much as i tried.
    Anybody have an idea of what else ic an tell them so they can send me a replacement?
  14. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Take it to a non-corp store.
  15. hellachopper

hellachopper New Member

Tell them that one of the buttons isnt working, like on my q the scroll side thing went out, they sent me a new one, say like your call button(the green one) doesnt work or something
  16. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

does anyone think that just maybe the sprint people use this forum. that is what insurance is for.
  17. hellachopper

hellachopper New Member

idk i think i see more verizon but i do see alot of sprint to. And yeah you can get insurance, i choose not to since all the phones have a 1 year manufacture warrenty which you dont have to pay for, and the only real reason you want insurance for is if you loose your phone or waterdamadge pretty much, so to me its a waste of money, thats my opinion on it though im not going to pay $50 to replace it when i can get it replaced free 90% of the time(for me atleast)
  18. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

must be tough on phones, i never had to replace one yet and i had a bag phone.
  19. Boycan

Boycan New Member

I guess I am missing something :-\ If it has something wrong with it tell them what it is, if your having to make something up then aren't you just going to get what you have a phone that really doesn't suit your needs? :-/
  20. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Yea... Go ligit, go to a real store and get one. if you cant afford it, you shouldnt have one. we all suffer from those freebee people. And stop screwing with the phone. You get what you pay for. EBay blows when it comes to phones.