The Moto Q is crap... You think?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by andrew.glendening, Apr 27, 2008.

1. ptlee8202

ptlee8202 New Member

@ OP
    either you're an idiot or just a sad lonely person desparately seeking attention. or both. that's just my opinion.
    you chose this phone. you knew before you bought it what it could do. you had 30 days to return it. why are you complaining now.
    no hacks are needed to make this phone perform as advertised. it just needs a little care and maintenance like most things. imagine buying a million dollar house but put in crappy furniture, never tidying up, never flushing the toilet or taking out the garbage. the house is still good but no one would want to use it. same goes with this phone.
    to cite the people posting for help on this website as proof of a bad phone is stupid. get the customer satisfaction statistics from a consumer survey if you want to show real evidence.
    if you are unhappy with this phone you only have yourself to blame. not everyone is technically proficient. it's okay to leave that betamax vcr of yours blinking 12 o clock.
  2. JeTDoG

JeTDoG New Member

please don't feed the trolls...
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

Yeah they are nasty little buggers and feeding them is how they reproduce.

:)
  4. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

Speaking of trolls, I had a fleet of troll dolls when I was a kid. My moms ex knew a guy who worked for a company that made them, so he would get free troll dolls all the time that came with different outfis and color hair. Some even had rollerblades so they could skate acroos the floor. No, I have no idea why I posted this, so dont ask.
  5. Geekster

Geekster New Member

HAHAHAHA!!
    Because you can, dang it!
    Where are these dolls now?
  6. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

Just thought I would change up the mood of the board,lol.I still might have some in my moms closet, but a while ago she all of a sudden got charitable and gave most of my childhood toys to on of the neighbor kids or something. I might have some in my grandma's trunk too, not sure.
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

i had trolls when they were nekkid.

agrees u post cuz you can...i get lost there sometimes myself and then have to "real" myself back in by remembering i dont really know u people lol
    jk

it always makes for interesting reading :)
  8. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

My cousins would take the clothes off my dolls, perverts.