The last funny thing you saw..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Acetherockr, Apr 7, 2009.

1. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

details details:dft011:tounge_out
  2. april09

april09 New Member

The last funny thing I saw was a story:
    A man asking for leave
    So you want a day off huh? Well, let’s just take a look at what you’re asking for ok?
    There are 365 days per year, making that 52 weeks. You already have 2 days off per week, leaving just 261 days available for work. Since you already spend 16 hours each day away from work you’ve used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days left to work.
    You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee breaks which accounts for 23 days each year, now leaving only 68 days available. With a 1 hour lunch break each day, you used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work. You normally spend 2 days per year on sick leave, leaving you only 20 days per year available for work.
    We are off 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days.
    Look, we generously give 14 days vacation per year which leaves only 1 day available for work and I’ll be damned if you’re gonna take that day off!
  3. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

if anyone has an iphone/ipod i highly recommend FML (F*** My Life) which is a series of funny stories...for instance the one I read today:

Me and my girlfriend were making out on the couch, things started to get hot and heavy and we started doing it right there on the couch. Right before finishing I whispered into her ear "whos your daddy?" I heard a voice behind me say "I am." FML
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

5. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

6. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I think the parents did it and they just trying to play it off and blame their kid lol
  7. sherri

sherri Active Member

Why do you need an iphone/ipod for this site? I have F*** My Life saved as a "favorite" on my Q...:032:question
  8. Acetherockr

Acetherockr Member

Haha wow ;D I <3 the FML app on my iPhone. What ever happened to being on the computer though? http://www.fmylife.com/ -- And this one goes out to RudeBoy!

"Today, I decided I would finally get up and weed our front yard. After a long couple of hours, I was hot and sweaty and decided to jump in the pool, with all my clothes on, just for fun. Right as I was in the air doing a cannon ball, my blackberry started to ring from my pocket... FML"
  9. Acetherockr

Acetherockr Member

10. april09

april09 New Member

Oh, have you waterproof your blackberry?
  11. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

12. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

really?! whered you get it?!?!!!

lol fml is great!!
  13. Acetherockr

Acetherockr Member

Top Rated FML

"Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML"
  14. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

hahahahaha FAIL

-Sent from my Q9n