Terribly Ironic

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by mcmikey420, Jun 22, 2006.

1. mcmikey420

mcmikey420 New Member

Terribly Ironic

Am I the only one that has noticed that you cant view this site on their Q? Im really hoping that someone has a simple fix that I havent found for thism lemme know if anyone else getting this problem cuz I really like this site so far and everyone in the forum seems very freindly and professional unlike my old forum phonescoop.com where people just like to complain about how verizon wont replace the phone they dropped or how they cant afford the bill for the best service around lol sorry I guess I take it a little personal considering vzw is what pays my mortgage.
  2. mcmikey420

mcmikey420 New Member

I retract my previous statement Once I used the link someone was nice enough to give me for the opera download sure enough that browser let me view the page no problem. I still think it would be nice if the site could be viewed from the IE included with the phone tho
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Mike-
    You bring up a very good point. I just finished working with the developer on this design. I'll talk to him next about a mobile version.

-Chris
  4. chris

Oh and thanks for the compliments on the site. I'm real happy with the way it's coming along and the community that's forming here. :w00t:
  5. mcmikey420

mcmikey420 New Member

just wanted to let u know that today when i pulled up the site its working great with IE i dont know if thats cuz of opera being on my phone now or what but its workin and yes i can def appreciate a decent forum when i find one specially one as exclusive as people that use the q
  6. vzwchick

vzwchick New Member

MINE SEEMS TO WORK GREAT.. I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS GOING TO ANY SITE... HMMMM...
  7. mcmikey420

mcmikey420 New Member

yeah i dont know what the problem was last nite but it is working great now i still cant pull upcertain java enabled sites or frame sites without the use of opera but that is one app think is worth the money
  8. hnsimpson

hnsimpson New Member

I have no problem viewing this site on my Q, but if it could be optimized for the Q well then, that would be really nice.

Cudos on the site, Chris...I am enjoying watching the forum evolve.

-simpson
  9. chris

I'll definitely look into a Q friendly format.

Me too! :happy: It's been nice seeing the site grow and I the developer did what I think is an awesome job skinning the forum.

Great avatar. I discovered Family Guy about 6 months ago -- and immediately ordered the first 3 volumes.

-Chris
  10. hnsimpson

hnsimpson New Member

Best written show on TV IMO...

BTW I have viewed and posted from my Q on this site.

Regards,

-Simpson