Telus Mobility to carry Moto Q

Discussion in 'International' started by chris, Jun 17, 2006.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Telus Mobility to carry Moto Q

For those who don't freqent the homepage, Telus Mobility in Canada will also be carrying the Q!:thumbup:

For now, we'll keep Verizon and Telus in this "Wireless Carriers" forum. If things get crazy with providers, I'll break into various forums categories for each provider.

-Chris
  2. cdrw

cdrw New Member

Thanks for sharing the information. For people like myself, who come straight to forum, this helps alot. lol

Nice that competition is growing in Canada. More the competition, better the services.
  3. scoutnex

scoutnex New Member

canada still doesnt have near the plans and prices as the US. From what i've seen anyway.
  4. Snarl

Snarl New Member

yeah Telus rapes u hard...I pay about $180 a month
  5. scoutnex

scoutnex New Member

DAMN!!! 180 whats ur plan?
  6. Snarl

Snarl New Member

my plan is to rob a bank
  7. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

so what... that's like $10 US ? :whistling

I KID, I KID!!! Wink

Currency converter says that's about $163 USD.. that's a hell a lot of money to pay for service!! I don't envy you guys up North...
  8. Rtech

Rtech New Member

If you think you have it tough...... I have The Q phone, A Wireless EVDO card for the lap top because they wont let the Q work as a Data Link, And 2 tiny phone plans for the wife and daughter who never go over included minuites.....

I have average monthly of $500.00 and have seen it as high as $948.63 in 1 month......

That smarts no matter what you are using the equipment for....
  9. mchukra

mchukra New Member

I have a Q on the Telus network and I get 700 daytime mins, unlimited evenings and weekends after 6 pm, a business add on with 100 text messages and 25 voicemail storage, and a 4 Mb data plan. Costs me about $100 a month. What really makes me mad is that you cannot send MMS on the Telus network. You can only send pictures / videos thru e-mail which is kinda retarded since you can't send a picture to another cell phone. I'm pondering cancelling my contract because of the messaging problems, but I like the rest of my plan!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  10. yvrgal

yvrgal New Member

Bell and Telus

I like what the US Service Providers have to offer.

Commie Canadian Service Providers :embarassed:
  11. Colombia

Colombia New Member

damn. and we though we had it rough.