TCPMP Player v0.71

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by jerryjr, Jun 27, 2006.

1. GarySheehan

GarySheehan New Member

I have found that .72CR1 does not let the audio play through a Bluetooth headseat, where .71 does. Anyone else notice this?

Gary
  2. Eric513

Eric513 New Member

Please post 0.72RC1 file

Does anybody have TCPMP 0.72RC1 ??? I saw the links off these posts, but the link is dead. If someone could please upload the .cab it would be much appreciated. If uploading is a problem could someone email it to me?

Thanks!!!
  3. VTDr0p0ut

VTDr0p0ut New Member

On it's way.... just take off the gmail-safe extension
  4. gmardre

gmardre New Member

The 072rc is on my mini card and mine crashes....:(
  5. zeropants

zeropants New Member

Where do you install programs and utilities to?
  6. gmardre

gmardre New Member

First one I've tried. I took it off the card and insalled in on my Q. Same results.
  7. Eric513

Eric513 New Member

Where to install programs

In my experience you can do one of 2 things...

If it's an .exe file: Make sure your phone is connected to your computer and just run the .exe on your computer and it does everything for you (it will ask you to look on your phone for additional steps which means its working)...

If it's a .cab file: Put the .cab file in your My Documents folder on your phone and just open it from your phone and it will install itself.
  8. mchukra

mchukra New Member

Sounds like everybody has problems except me. I have TCPMP 0.72RC1 installed on my phone (not on the sd card). I decode DVD's using the Sandisk V-Mate(check it out, it kicks ass) into MPEG4 at high quality. I can fit 7 hours of video on a 2GB mini SD and it plays fine. MP3's also play fine. As for Bluetooth, I have a Motorola H700 earpiece and a Plantronics 590 stereo headset. I have no problems with either working with TCPMP or Windows Media, except I find the music does not sound all that good thru the H700, but that is mostly for phone calls. Unfortunatly I have done nothing special, it works the way it should. I also have no battery life problems, shut down problems, lock ups etc.

P.S. I am on the Telus network and have not done the MOL2 update because I haven't found it available for Telus yet, but I think i'm gonna leave it alone anyway. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
  9. violanto

violanto New Member

I am also having audio problems. when I select an mpeg4 it tells me the audio codec was left out to prevent any type of copyright infringment. I either have no sound and great quality with tcmp or choppy video with sound here and there in Windows Media Player.
    I'm running a mac and found isquint works well to convert programs to a smaller size (But they are mpeg-4 :(
  10. avar28

avar28 New Member

11. hanski9

hanski9 New Member

12. gmardre

gmardre New Member

Mine whited out also, until I loaded it on the Q. I also "Kill" the app when exiting.

Also, I do not have the MOL2.
  13. avar28

avar28 New Member

how do I change the interface? I don't see a play button or anything else? Is it the same for yall too?
  14. 8lias

8lias New Member

There's an AAC plugin for this mpeg4 with AAC audio format to work, I installed on my Q and now it works perfectly.

Follow the link above to install the proper plugin.
  15. hanski9

hanski9 New Member

I've installed the TCPMP and the codec, but get the following error when I try to play an MP4:

Player: Video codec (AVC aka H.264) not supported by the player!

Is this the MP4 file, or my player? Or...did I miss something? I do get sound, just no video.

THANKS!
  16. lexluthor

lexluthor New Member

You need that AAC plugin referenced above.

It's not "legal" so it's a little tough to find.
  17. hanski9

hanski9 New Member

I follwed the posted links in this thread, or when you say referenced, you mean in my error?
  18. avar28

avar28 New Member

19. travelbum67

travelbum67 New Member

tcmp

I just got a new Q black and after running tcpmp problem free on my old q i now get the white screen crash. My only guess is that once you get both the new software updates (which my new q must have) tcpmp crashes. I have loaded v.72 every which way and it still crashes. If someone can prove otherwise I would be greatful but until a new version of tcpmp comes out I guess I'm video free :( I would luv to be wrong if someone knows better!

20. 8lias

8lias New Member

i have the black q as well, no problems whatsoever. proof