tcpmp+6.1+sd card?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by blackmeto, Sep 18, 2008.

1. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

i installed the two apps on my q9c and i still have jerky video......that is not jerky on my original silver q.....ugh!

i have installed every version of tcpmp i could find - rc72 71 the two files above, .81 etc...if coreplayer would do it i would buy it in a heatbeat but i cant try...

spent too many days on this - its prob something simple...do i overclock the 9c or are there specific settings?

please help - i am so less concerned with youtube then watching avi tv shows etc from my card...

any and all help appreciated...ill test stuff i have 2 silvers a q9c and and can get other models as well and hopefully an n soon!

do i need a 9n?!
  2. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

anyone help please....
  3. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

have you been installing tcpmp to the device..and not the card? i (9c) have the special recompiled ppc tcpmp installed to device and avi's/local media play sweet from the card. i have hardly any evdo so streaming is choppy/buffery but everything else is great.
  4. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

yes, right onto the device - the files of course are on the sd card- ive used 4gb and 2gb...which tcpmp are you using...and which settings - i cant get them not to chop up....
  5. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

on my 9c both files are installed to my sd card and i RARELY get chops
  6. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

man i dont know what i am doing wrong - could someone send me the link or tell which tcpmp version you are using - i have tried all the ones i can find - i really need some help here - thank you!!
  7. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

8. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

thank you so much but yeah that is the version that i found and installed and i still get very jerky .avi files - unwatchable - and i would think they just needed to be encoded with less quality but they play absolutely fine on my Q1...

are there any settings i could try?? i have no idea what to do...such a huge bummer - i am sitting here with this device that i mainly use for 3 things - email phone and media...

and email on the q1 is awful bc the keyboard...

again any and all help greatly appreciated...
  9. sherri

sherri Active Member

I haven't upgraded to the Q9c because I don't like that keyboard...I prefer the "separate" keys.......
  10. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

I SOLVED MY PROBLEM!!!!!!

in video settings - choose any o the next two underneath DirectDraw and you are good to go - so long...so simple....

WOOHOOOO!!!!!
  11. beats

beats Member

what ?can you repost how u solved your issue.I didn't quite understand what youTUBE were saying .thanks.
  12. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

my solution had nothing to do with youtube...