SYNLOGC Help

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by Ballzo, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Ballzo

Ballzo New Member

SYNLOGC Help

OK, I give up..Can some kind soul give me a definition of what SYNCLOGC is and how it works with the Q? I've had my Q less than a week.. Sort of jumped into it feet first and I'm still learning... 2 days after I activated the phone, I noticed that my Inbox had numerous emails/messages entitled "SYNCLOGC." Idiot that I am, I thought this was some type of new spam!! Hahahahaah!!
    Oh, well, live and learn.. Somehow I deduced that SYNCLOGC was related to my Q and how it was interfacing with WirlessSync.. I don't use ActiveSync, but use WirelessSync... I guess my question is, under what circumstances would I be receiving a SYNCLOGC email in my Inbox? Today, I received more than a dozen... Trying to think what prompted this.. Changes in my Outlook Contact list? I do have the Unlimited Data Plan..

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

B
  2. tangible

tangible New Member

These messages are created by the Wireless Synch system as part of its method for keeping your device in synch with Outlook. When the system is operating properly, the messages will appear for a second or two and then be automatically deleted. When they stick around, that means your wireless sync is malfunctioning. I suggest re-booting the PC and restarting Wireless Sync.
  3. Ballzo

Ballzo New Member

Excellent!! Thanks!! That did the trick..

B