Sync with Windows 7

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by dushan90, May 7, 2009.

1. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I have the PC Connection set to USB and the Network Connection set to Sprint Network. Is that what you wanted?
  2. Horacio Granero

Horacio Granero New Member

I was given the answer in another thread I started about the issue here. It seems that Motorola had the exact driver I needed. The driver I tried was from a 64 bit site. I'm not sure what the difference was in both sets since they were named exactly the same, but Motorola's worked like a charm. I love Windows 7 now, it works great with my phone. I'm going to hate to move on to another phone if this one ever stops working. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  3. mgdyck

mgdyck New Member

Original Moto Q on Windows 7

I have an original Moto Q and I am trying to use it with win7. It says that it cannot find the correct drivers. Can you point me to the correct drivers for it?

Thanks,
    Mike
  4. ad187420

ad187420 New Member

Im running Vista now, but did get my Q to work with 7. There was a setting some where within windows update that was set not to check windows updates for drivers. If you told it anything but Auto updates when you installed 7, that is the reason IMO.
  5. dushan90

dushan90 Member

no u hv to download it from microsoft
  6. ad187420

ad187420 New Member

edited. not going to argue
  7. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Switched to the W7 RC and it still works as soon as I connected it. Plug it in, and it will automatically attempt to install a Motorola Modem driver. Up the success of that, it should work fine.