Sync Itunes to my Q9c

Discussion in 'Windows PC and Moto Q' started by jchapman3, Mar 15, 2009.

1. jchapman3

jchapman3 New Member

Sync Itunes to my Q9c

In my Itunes library, it says that I can sync my motorola phone to Itunes to transfer the media files. I sync my phone to my PC, then open the Itunes folder, wait for my device to show up in the Itunes window, but it never does... So my question is: How do I sync my Itunes files to my Q9c??? (no, it does NOT have to be free, I just want to learn how)

Thanks,
    ~Miss Jen
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Miss Jen,
    That would be interesting, never saw that option. You can just copy and paste the songs you need to your Phones Card.Is there a reason why you want to use ITunes?
    Thanx
    DaFox
  3. jchapman3

jchapman3 New Member

Well, I don't know any other way to do it. I have already paid for my Itunes songs, so transferring them to my phone would be most convenient. How would I go about copying and pasting them to my phones card via my computer? I have an HP Windows Vista.
  4. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Don't think you can do that with Itune songs. I didn't know they were the pay ones. Is there a Help section on it in ITunes?
  5. heyneilo

heyneilo New Member

On a Mac... using a USB connection to your Q.
    Install: "Missing sync for Windows" at http://www.markspace.com/
    - (also has multiple phones other than Windows Mobile - seek under 'PRODUCTS'... there's a free trial to check out. )
    Once installed, Open the WM program.
    Choose what you'll sync, only one at time if desired.
    BEFORE YOU SYNC note that when highlighting any selection (w/ a singe click) such as contacts, or music, calendar, etc. -
    click the "SETTINGS" TAB and explore before choosing the "sync" tab.
    Choose "storage device/music/vids/import outport -whatever" Whala.
    SYNC.

Update you media library on your Q as music will be store in a "last 25 played" markspace folder etc.

You won't see DEVICE in ITUNES.. but it's what you're looking for.

even SMS messaging stored for print!
  6. sherri

sherri Active Member

^^^^

You posted this in another thread. OP is using a Windows PC (Using Vista as the OS...) Your solution won't help her.