Superman homescreen request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by supahrob, Jan 12, 2008.

1. supahrob

supahrob New Member

Superman homescreen request

Heya everyone - pretty new here, so I hope its ok to make a request.

I am a Superman NUT - so I would like a Superman homescreen that uses Facade and Orange

Now, I have downloaded one Superman hs, but it was very busy and bright colored. It looked amazing, but its not really "me" <insert "you're not Superman" joke here>.

I would like one dark blue-fading to black colored with a large Superman logo in the background (preferably the Superman Returns logo, but any Supe's logo would make me happy!)

Thank you very much :)
    Rob
  2. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Posting a picture of what you want would be a big help to the homescreen creators.
  3. supahrob

supahrob New Member

hmm - fair enough.

I don't really have a pic of what I was looking for, but in searching for one, I came accross this one - if anyone could make this into a HS that uses Facade and Orange (I don't have Fizz Weather yet...) that would be great!

For some reason it keeps chopping off the logo in the lower right. The original image can be found here: http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/Wallpaper-Images3/solemn-supes.jpg

[​IMG]
  4. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

5. Golden Y

Golden Y New Member

I wouldn't mind doing a Superman HS, but of course it won't have Facade. The Superman Returns logo is great because of the bevel look it contains. :)
  6. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

I too prefer the Superman Returns Logo.

Here's what I came up with.

Superman w/ Facade
    [​IMG]
    "Right Click" and "Save As" - Orange, and Facade Plugins required
    Eko's "Black Bars" suggested and included (www.ekopapers.com)

Let me know what tweaks are needed. And as a precaution, "click in the direction of the arrow" to find the hidden menus.