Stupid Opera/Opera Mini question

Discussion in 'Samsung Omnia' started by loudfocus2, May 31, 2010.

1. loudfocus2

loudfocus2 New Member

Stupid Opera/Opera Mini question

I have become slightly annoyed with Skyfire because it will not remember my login on some of the forum sites that I frequent. So, I have started to mess with Opera Mini 5. I like it so far except that I can not figure how to scroll around the screen. Every time I try to "drag" in a certain direction the page just kinda snaps back to the top, bottom, or sides of the screen. I don't know if that makes sense to you, guys but I am hoping you can shed some light on it. I couldn't find anyway to change the settings or anything.
  2. BWG

BWG Member

Get Opera 10 instead. Even if it says beta it is working great for me and remembers my passwords.

I like skyfire for flash sites but I cannot get it to go into landscape view on my Omnia II so i barely use it anymore. I never created a skyfire login. Have you? Maybe that will help it remember your credentials.
  3. loudfocus2

loudfocus2 New Member

I have tried the Opera browser that is pre-installed on the Omnia, as well as Mini 5 and Mobile 10 and have the same issues in all of them have the same issues. I can not find settings anywhere to change the scrolling or page drag options. Also, when I have the phone it portrait mode it works fine. When I was playing the the Mini 5 simulator there was an option to enable landscape mode, but for some reason I don't see that option on my phone.

Also, I do have an account set up with Skyfire and it does remember some passwords. But, for some reason it doesn't on some sites (like everythingwm and facebook)