Still no 7.5?

Discussion in 'Samsung Focus' started by jtzako, Nov 4, 2011.

1. jtzako

jtzako New Member

I have the Focus v 1.3 on AT&T and still have no update. I've tried repeatedly to trick it into updating but it just wont do it. I even rolled it back to the factory version, let zune update it to the 7.0.7392.0 which it did just fine. It still is not detecting any new updates to the phone over a month after they claimed they rolled it out to everyone..

Any ideas on a way to get it to see the update? The 'cable' pull method isnt working for me. It always tells me I'm up to date whether I pull the cable immediately after clicking update or wait longer.
  2. Daleon Lightfoot

Daleon Lightfoot New Member

I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago, seeing people here on the forums that aren't developers talking about the new update and I'm looking like wth. EVEN THOUGH I had BOTH "Notify me when new updates are found" AND "Use my cellular data connection to check for updates" checked, my phone never told me anything about an update. Until I plugged it into my computer to put some more music on it. THEN it notified me of the update. It took about an hour though to update everything so be prepared.
  3. jtzako

jtzako New Member

I've had it plugged in and with zune open plenty of times lately but it still has not prompted for update.
  4. wowdezign

wowdezign New Member

Just got my update yesterday. Pretty lengthy. It actually took three or four updates.
    update
    update to 7.0.1
    update to 7.1
    update to 7.5

I think that's how it went anyway.
  5. jtzako

jtzako New Member

Still no update here. Seems like something is wrong with my phone. Everyone I know, even some with the same phone, have the update and I still dont.