sprint software update Mac users

Discussion in 'Mac and Motorola Q' started by dmaldo, Mar 14, 2007.

1. dmaldo

dmaldo New Member

sprint software update Mac users

Anybody know of a way arund the update so that we dont have to use a windows machine?
  2. gabrielle

gabrielle New Member

This is SO frustrating! My Mac had no problems whatsoever in adjusting to the time change, and I didn't have to do a thing to make it happen. My Motorola Q, because it is running Windoze, is driving me crazy with all the updates and issues. This is why I have a Mac!

I've followed all instructions about downloading the .cab file, installing it, etc. The device is supposed to restart on its own but it doesn't. I restarted it myself, but still no time adjustment. I change the time myself, and of course it always bounces back. Uggggh. :frown:
  3. mikeyv33

mikeyv33 New Member

so frustrating, PLEASE COME OUT WITH A WAY TO LOAD OSX ON THE Q... haha yeah right, it will never happen. but i can dream
  4. jared_was_in_rehab

jared_was_in_rehab New Member

question

where are the instructions for downloading and installing the .cab software update file for the sprint motorola Q?
  5. gabrielle

gabrielle New Member

6. jared_was_in_rehab

if u need advice

i am not using missing sync and i can transfer all my contacts from my old phone to the computer than to my phone, and i updated my sprint q software without the use of missing sync, i use a ibook g4 ppc
  7. jared_was_in_rehab