Sprint shut down my phone...

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by masterdelusion, Aug 17, 2009.

1. masterdelusion

masterdelusion New Member

Sprint shut down my phone...

Over $32 being past due!!!! :035:explode

I was transfered directly to the financial department where i had the situation taken care of...
    I ended up having some questions about SERO...

The guy wasn't the devil, but he verified some things that I have been hearing about...

I asked him what would happen if I changed phones with sprint, and he said that they would have to change my plan unless I bought the phone outright. I had thought that the switch was just with Instinct and Palm Pre, but I guess that they would change the plan no matter what if you buy a phone off of them.
    So I asked him about the data plans. What was different about the data plans on SERO and the everything plans. He said that the data on the everything plans was actually faster and that the data plans on SERO were basic data plans.
    He gave me a example, he said that if you has almost no service on the new data plans that you would still have the same performance on the web... ue to the "new technology". And that you would have broadband speeds...

I'm not in telecommunications, but this sounds strange to me. How can you have only a little reception and still have the same performance out of a phone? I don't think that our technology has came that far...
    But if that is true about the bandwidth, then SERO customers are getting screwed again.

Can anyone verify this information???
  2. beats

beats Member

sounds like you got the 'WOOPITYDOO EXPLANATION'! at the end of it all you say is WOOPITYDOO!! and you're not on th phone bugging customer support which is basically what they wanted in the first place. 'W-O-O-P-I-T-Y-D-O-O-!!!!'
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

was SERO's data plan power vision or just vision? if it was just vision there may have been some merit to what they said. Plus to get the upgrade discounts your MRC (the base price of the plan, before the data and texting and such) needs to be at least $35 a month