sprint on some bull!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by kingwood, Aug 3, 2008.

1. antonionhb

antonionhb New Member

deli_style: yes, if you are 60 days into a new phone, i cant help you. you arent even eligible for the $75 upgrade credit for 10 more months!
    get the instinct for free? theres no way dude. theres a waiting list for this phone.

kingwood: call back and get someone else and they might help you

deli_style: spy? lol
  2. antonionhb

antonionhb New Member

sir, i already know what the customers are happy and unhappy with, i deal with consumer issues every single day.
    if i was just "spying", what would warrant me to create an account and attempt to help you if i could just browse through the history of complaints here?
    now that you have a hookup here at sprint, you'd prefer to bash me than use my help?

...i dont get it.

but if there is anything i can do for anyone else, please dont hesitate to call. im here at the office now. if i cant get to you, just leave me a message and ill return your call promptly
  3. Deli_Style

Deli_Style New Member

it was a joke, why you so sensitive. im sorry if it offended you
  4. antonionhb

antonionhb New Member

i apologize.

if you need any assistance, feel free to contact me and i will help you the best way i can
  5. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

I bet deli was also joking about getting the instinct free just only after having the q9c for about 60 days. :)
  6. kingwood

kingwood New Member

well it appears someone at sprint has a heart after dealing with 4 problematic palm centros 3 possessed moto q's they mailed me the samsung ace but it was to my liking and the buttons are small so i'll be sending the ace in and getting the htc touch
  7. SCORPIONATL

SCORPIONATL New Member

It Can Be Done

I have my issues with Sprint when I signed up one year ago. I had the first Q that ever came out. This phone was horrible. I had several issues with it. After getting it replaced twice, Sprint started offering me discount on other phones. I told them I did not want a discount but rather my device replaced. I keep getting the same option, the one that did not help me. Finally, I wrote one hell of letter because someone from the CEO Customer Relations dept called me. In my letter I had stated that I was going to get every family member to cancel Sprint. The person who called me simply told me that they were going to replace my Q with the Q9C. She did not wast my time at all. She just apologized for my issues and stated she was going to make it right. Boy did she make it right. My new Q9C arrived in 24 hours later at my door step. The great thing she did not even ask me for my old phone back. So it can be done you just have to go through the right channel.
  8. kingwood

kingwood New Member

no longer a problem

well im only replying cause the topic is still active but my issue has been resolved awhile ago once they sent me the samsung ace i kept it for a few days and didnt like it they sent me the HTC touch and now im cool no problems at all more apps than i know what to do with but i must admit i miss the moto q 9 c especially if its working right but everythinghtc does not have alot of people like everythingq so i miss it over here
  9. RichardC

RichardC New Member

Sprint Rep

Hello all, has anyone been able to actually talk to Antonion.. the guy who says he is a Sprint Rep, from their Corporate Office in Louisville. I have tried several times.. he will never return my call. Did anyone actually talk to him about their problems.