sprint on some bull!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by kingwood, Aug 3, 2008.

1. kingwood

kingwood New Member

sprint on some bull!

ive had quiet a few problems with my moto q 9c the moto q 9 c has been discontinued and a sew one will be released aug 17 i believe well sprint offered me the instinct for my troubles at a discount price and i declined has anyone heard anything about the new q
  2. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

nothing at all, but my guess would be (since we haven't heard anything at all) that it is just the Q9c with WM6.1 preinstalled.
  3. kingwood

kingwood New Member

well i hope the make the camera better i was givin the run around by every department sprint has even retention so im stuck with the a phone with a mind of it's on
  4. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

how are you stuck with it, didn't get insurance? remember, there is also a 1 year manufactures warranty. and you can usually get what you want with sprint if you know how to handle business properly.
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

even without insurance, they will kiss your *****. just go to a real sprint store.
  6. kingwood

kingwood New Member

well I spoke with customer service and the super unintelligent people at the service center and I emailed people on the sprint web site I even spoke with the retention department and they offered me the instinct at a discount price so if u have they insight on what im doing wrong let me know
  7. kingwood

kingwood New Member

I don't mess with just any store I go to only sprint nextel stores my insurance company said they can't help cause my phone not damaged or broke
  8. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

if its not functioning properly then it broke. hell, just drop it then if you have insurance. btw, what discounted price was they trying to offer the instinct for?
  9. kingwood

kingwood New Member

the problem is they have no problem switching me out but I want a new device my phone cuts off too much and at times its seems possessed but the saying 129.00 and I can get the instinct
  10. kingwood

kingwood New Member

but I don't wanna pay a penny its not like my device messed up because of me
  11. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

then break the darn thing, but your going to get a refurb, especially if your past the 30 day limit.

and $129 isn't really a discount. that's the going rate for a new 2 yr contract.
  12. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

if its within the 1 yr manufactures warrenty then motorola will take care of it. they will give you a new phone if they can't fix it.
  13. kingwood

kingwood New Member

naw they ordered me another moto q 9 c there policy is u gotta be switched out three times before they give u a new device well im proble gonna cancel my service and go back to having two cups and a string lol
  14. kingwood

kingwood New Member

I don't want another q but im not paying for another sprint phone
  15. 2slow2run

2slow2run New Member

so if i get the whole thing your trying to say is right or not.

you sign up for a 2 year with a Q, passed 30 days
    and you want out of the Q.

yes the instint IS 129 after 2 years instant rebate.and no is not a pda. just a regular user friendly phone. your lucky they even trying to renew your contract with out giving you the

so they giving you another option rather then cancel and pay early termination which is what? 250?("oh im sorry but your stuck with us till your contract xpire OR youll be charge early termination.")

i'd say thats a hell of a deal if you they actually that nice.

OR you can SEE if you can get another phone that you like and see if they give it to you. or not just f it and get out of sprint. then go see another carrieer and see if they have the same option as sprint trying to give you.

and beside sprint is NOT on some bulls. is you.
    1st all carrier is already trying to give you a 30 day risk free.
    but you went over so your eitehr stuck with it till contract xpire.
    or pay early termination and go to another carrier.
  16. nags

nags New Member

Says who?

I'm on my 9th Q1 and still fighting to get a new phone.
  17. 2slow2run

2slow2run New Member

LOL omg dude i've upgraded some1 from a Q1 to a Q9C because warehouse was out of stock for the 1st Q

yeah i've seen customer with like that amount of numbers.

and so i guess manager was just like f it. customer is VERY nice and wasnt making a deal out of it and not the A hole kind so manager just approved for Q9c
  18. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

the instinct like someone else said is not a pda phone, and it is almost impossible to find any applications for it. If I were you I would wait it out, the Q9C if working properly is fricken sweet man. I got mine from sprint and love it, and have had no problems....
  19. antonionhb

antonionhb New Member

the other posters are correct.

i am a sprint employee in the corporate business division. i usually handle business accounts.

the instinct is $229 with a $129 rebate.
    the reason some may think its better than a normal pda is because HALF of the real estate of the phone on a pda is taken up by its keyboard. this however isnt a factor with the instinct as its a touch screen, the entire phone is a screen.

i have heard that they released some more firmware for the instinct.

for further info just pm me

if you need anything at all here at sprint just give me a call and ill help out

1-888-817-4633

antonio
  20. QnsPrincess

QnsPrincess New Member

I love my Sprint Q9c and I wouldn't trade it for the Instinct at all.

Good thing is that if Sprint re-offers the Q9C it has to be with Windows 6.1.. that only means (hopefully) that Sprint will also have the ability to upgrade the ones that have 6.0... this could be good news for those that still didn't upgrade.