Sprint officially releases Picture Mail for windows mobile including q9c

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by DOMKID, Oct 30, 2008.

1. softspirits

softspirits Guest

This type of barcode is useless to me, however, it if it did a standard 128bit product barcode, that could come in extremely handy for ordering product for my shop (I own and manage a pet store). 17 numerical digits is a pain to type on a Q, so I would use something like that and send order emails directly to my supplier from my Q.
  2. softspirits

softspirits Guest

This new picture mail application works beautifully for me. Much easier for me to use than SmmS - Although kudos to those guys for getting us something to use until an integrated application could be made available. Sends photos up to Facebook and Myspace very easy, and when sending to contacts gives nice contact shortcuts if you send to individuals repeatedly. If you have lots of apps installed you might have problems, I had to do a master reset for this to install and perform flawlessly (I was bored anyway). And that Error 66 is because you don't have proper service, so just hit continue, not cancel or you will hose everything up. All in all, nice program, but designed for a simple user, so if you have a complicated phone, the program will undoubtedly give you further complications. Definately recommended.
  3. flattoprob

flattoprob New Member

Pict Mail

Does anyone know if this is still up all I get is a big red Hand (maintanace):frown:
  4. scottydont1990

scottydont1990 New Member

Hey...i need this program extemely bad. but i went to the url given up to there and then demo/free and its not there. :( help please
  5. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

are you going there from your phone? it's still there for me
  6. scottydont1990

hey yes i was going there through my phone. :( should i do it through the pc?
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

no, you should be going there from your phone. try going through the sprint power deck
  8. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

just like paco said, its still there.
  9. glstnng319str

glstnng319str New Member

I installed this program and it works great but I have two problems when I close it and then lock my phone is brings up the top menu bar with "picture mail" and it covers my status icons the only way for it to go away is to go into the pisture mail application and reseting it and then later when i try to open it is says "picture mail cannot be opened" does anyone else have these problems
  10. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

this ap appears to be a ram hog. the only way i get it to open is, restart phone then open it. it wont open on the fly. the phone locks up. But it's better then nothing.
  11. parrish6

parrish6 New Member

I havn't used the ap in weeks but I tried just now and it wouldn't open. I killed all other open programs and did a free up ram but it still wouldn't open. I rebooted and it worked fine.
  12. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I get that too.
  13. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

same here...
  14. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

15. glstnng319str

glstnng319str New Member

yeah mines does that too. I dont want to have to rebbot my phone everytime i want to send a picture that would really suck
  16. scottydont1990

ok...i hard reset my sprint motorola Q. Everything is now back like you would buy it brand new. I go into on demand and it updates and all that good stuff. i restart, and then is this the latest updates? because i still cant get the sprint picture message demo thing that yall are talking about. when i go to the link there nothing there. :( help! :(
  17. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Eh I just use sMMS and it works out fine. I use PM to upload to my Photobucket account.
  18. *wishlist*

*wishlist* New Member

so is this program worth the hassle or is it buggy? and also is it really a ram hog? id love to have my picture mail working but if its full of bugs then ill wait.
  19. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

it's not too buggy from my experience, just seems to lock up every now and then. a reboot fixes it though. It's also been updated a few times since it was released
  20. BigOrange

BigOrange New Member

Sprint sent out a broadcast text message yesterday telling people about this.