Sprint Moto Q9c - Detailed Picture and Specs Here from Sprint

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by SprintBoiler, Nov 18, 2007.

1. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

Sprint Moto Q9c - Detailed Picture and Specs Here from Sprint

I was given this bit of marketing material from the sprint store nearby my yesterday. They had a LOT more material, like how to sell it versus the q, user guides, and other stuff. The people in the store said they believe this will be orderable on the 23rd. Pretty much the same date we've been hearing for months now. Interesting stuff here....especially the detailed specs on page two for the device.

The guy literally had like 5 or 6 bundles of different materials for the q9c, this was the only one he let me take with me though!
  2. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

3. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

4. Damionix

Damionix New Member

Thanx

Thanx a lot for the specs. So far this is all I have seen clearly of the phone. As some Sprint Customer Service Reps don't even know what phone I am talking about. But I have a question, since you have been able to get close to this beauty.
    Can u please tell if it "FINALLY" supports MMS, for the love of GOD.
    And also what is the full price from Sprint, say, as I would not want to upgrade or extend my contract to get it. Your answer would be highly appreciated.

5. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

I'll try to ask my contact if they know about the MMS, but at this point I don't have the info. I do believe that the price of the phone is $400 w/ no rebate or upgrade. That is not concrete, but I would gather that with sprint advertising the q9c as $150 on their holiday site, that probably means a $150 new customer discount and a $100 online discount.
  6. Damionix

Damionix New Member

Thanx Again

Thanx again, I will be waiting ....cheers
  7. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

8. Damionix

Damionix New Member

Nice

I think it is a shame that they still DELIBERATELY Omit the MMS function in the phone Why do we have to be cheated out of this basic function??

The 1.3 Megapixel is a shame, but all other factor is ok. And I Would have prefered my office mobile to Docs to go.
  9. nbaj2k

nbaj2k New Member

Q9c in Sprint Stores?

Anyone know when the Q9c will be in Sprint stores? I heard it won't make it for Black Friday, only able to be ordered then.

Thanks,

~J
  10. geoff101

geoff101 New Member

Buy a palm based device....or switch carriers and pay the extra 50 bux a month to have MMS...lol
  11. johnwashere

johnwashere New Member

Its coming out the 23rd! For 150 I think I will buy it. My Q just started craping out (service is bad) so I need a new one.
  12. makaze

makaze New Member

Here's some pics of my q9c.. not a bad phone.. I posted these @ howard forums, and the things I disliked was the extended battery is now default with it, so it has a huge battery door, and they front shows smudges pretty bad.

I'll see how it does over the next week before I know if I like it, hopefully its more reliable than my mogul was.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more hosted here
  13. Damionix

Damionix New Member

Nice

Thanx for the pics, now I dislike the phone the more. The no MMS was a turn off, and now he BIG battery cover, wow. What could sprint possibly be thinking, when this was suppose to be added and left at the consumer's choice to use. What is wrong with SPRINT. I feel like yelling, why do they make such a pretty phone a Mess. Now I envy the Verizon brand ...:frown:
  14. blulegend

blulegend New Member

How is the typing? That is the most annoying thing to me about my current Q: the missing keypress issue.
  15. BrianFX

BrianFX New Member

Holy crap that's a humpback! Why on earth didn't Sprint include the normal battery and cover? Isn't the battery life fine on the Q, Q9m, and Q9h? The Q9m and Q9h are so much sleeker looking than that.. They really should have included both..
  16. makaze

makaze New Member

Not really sure yet, it doesn't seem too bad.. however I can't use it since they can't manage to activate it.
  17. Damionix

Damionix New Member

Exactly

Exactly what I am saying. So makes me not wanna buy it...a HUMP. Gush , sprint is a mess for this
  18. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

A simple fix would be to buy a regular battery and battery cover. Buy it from the everythingq store before the 26th and you'll get 10% off. I mean it coming with an extended battery is not a deal breaker for me. I'm gonna customize it anyway so buying a regular battery is no big deal.
  19. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

Good point, but does the regular battery cover for the older Q fit the q9c, and will it even match? I would think not, given the grey vs. the black.
  20. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I don't know if it will fit and for that matter I wonder would the battery for the original Q work. I have a Tar Heel skinit on my battery cover door so I would still use it if it fits.