Sprint HTC Snap holster/cases

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by Minarets, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Minarets

Minarets New Member

Sprint HTC Snap holster/cases

is there even a holster available? so far i have found them for the ozone and dash 3G, but none fit the sprint snap securely.

what are my options here? seido didnt have anything i could find on their site. it almost makea me want to go back to my Q9c.

i do not like leather cases. id like a holster or a silicon case with holster like seido makes for the Treo Pro.

thanks for any help.
  2. Minarets

Minarets New Member

anyone? i have found ones that fit the ozone and dash 3G, but nothing for the snap. sprint has nothing but a hard plastic case.

id like a holster or silicon case plus holster.

will Treo Pro cases fit the snap?
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

check the dimensions of a treo pro vs a snap and if they are close then it probably fits

i also feel like there was another thread on cases for the snap/ozone...check out the snap/ozone forum
  4. Minarets

Minarets New Member

there as an ozone thread, but after doing a lot of buying and taking back i can assure you the demensions of the ozone, dash 3G and snap are all very different. i bought a holster for the ozone and the snap sits loosely in it and wiggles.

i tried one for the dash and the clip doesnt fit as the dash is slightly thinner and longer than the snap.

this was specifically a callout to snap owners and their holsters...
  5. n99hockey

6. Minarets

Minarets New Member

right, been there, that is why i was asking owners what they are doing? it bothers me that the HTC snap in your first link, that i had already looked at has a picture of a dash and not a snap.

as i stated none of these similar devices seem to be the same size.
  7. n99hockey

8. bitterpoet

bitterpoet New Member

HTC Snap: 4.59" (H) x 2.42" (W) x 0.47" (D)
    HTC Ozone: 4.5" (H) x 2.5" (W) x 0.5" (D)
    HTC Dash" 4.39" (H) x 2.46" (W) x 0.51" (D)

Well those differences aren't huge but that will certainly keep you from swapping cases between the different phones. Sorry I can't be more help. You might try picking up a soft gel silicon case and then put your phone in the Ozone holster. That will pad the dimensions a bit so it might fit better. Just a thought.
  9. Minarets

Minarets New Member

im sorry if i came off poorly, i wasnt meaning too. i just re-read some of my comments and they came off bad. i am just frustrated that htc or sprint would release this device with no support on that side of things, while there are things out there for their other versions of the phone
  10. Minarets

Minarets New Member

that is a good idea. i think i will try that. the ozone holster is just loose enough that it rattles inside the holster. quite annoying. thanks.
  11. paradisephoto

paradisephoto New Member

Case for Ozone

I have the extended battery for my Ozone, and had trouble finding a case for it. I ended up going to Fry's and test fitting cases there. A Case Logic large PDA case ended up fitting perfectly. So all I can recommend is think outside the box a bit, and don't necessarily focus on a case made specifically for the phone.
  12. sixbennetts

sixbennetts Member

Sounds interesting, can you post a pic or two?