Speck Products Q cases released!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by tymewillcome, Aug 17, 2006.

1. tymewillcome

tymewillcome New Member

Speck Products Q cases released!!

www.speckproducts.com

The 3-pack clear cases, and the bad ass black tuff skin is out! I am ordering the tough skin-:whistling
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

You might want to post your favorite in the Win a Moto Q Case thread. 8 members will be chosen on/around August 31st to win the case of their choice.:thumbup:

-Chris
  3. tymewillcome

tymewillcome New Member

thanx Chris! thank for the heads up!! I didnt order the case....I might be a lucky winner! YEEHAW
  4. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

Question...

Do these cases fit the "Q" with Extended Batteries?...Just a thought:whistling
  5. SDMahan

SDMahan New Member

The only case they say "might" fit the extended battery is the leather case.
  6. Qkitty

Qkitty New Member

Got my 3-pack of See-Thru cases in today from Speck and they are wonderful. Be sure to clean your Q screen and the inside of the case before assembling. A great protector for the Q screen. Only the standard battery will fit, not the larger one. I am using the clear front with the red back for a little more color to my Q!

:thumbup:
  7. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

I would only use a case if it works with an extended battery. Wonder if Speck with have the See Thru ones for extended batteries...
  8. N7AS

N7AS Member

Speck 3-pack...

Does anyone know if these cases will fit the Black-Q (Sprint)?
  9. qnoob

qnoob New Member

It looks like a snug fit, so I'll take a guess that it WON'T fit the black / rubberized Q's (or it might be a very, very, VERY tight fit). I guess someone will have to take one for the team and find out.
  10. N7AS

N7AS Member

I think I'l go with the Smartphone Experts Clear Case. I read someplace here that it fits fine on the Black Q. I think the screen cover is on a hinge. I prefer the fixed one-piece style, but maybee the hinge type would allow for dust removal from the screen without taking the case apart...
  11. Sheri

Sheri New Member

Yes, I picked up a 3 pack yesterday! Works great! Although, I wished the red case had a clear screen! But, I love them!
  12. qnoob

qnoob New Member

confirmation . . . NICE.
  13. N7AS

N7AS Member

I heard that they wouldn't snap shut correctly on the Black Q. Maybee I heard wrong. Did you have any problems snapping the case together?

I just ordered the Smartphone Experts Clear case from the EverythingQ Store today. It's going to ship on Monday. I wonder if I could change the order without delaying the delivery date. Hmmmm...
  14. Sheri

Sheri New Member

No, the 2 pieces snap together perfectly! They dont rattle nor sway at all! LOL Its like a hard glove! When my miniSD card arrived, I had somewhat of a hard time getting it open. Every opening, for the headphone jack, usb port, camera, speaker, etc is properly & perfectly placed where it should be! I would highly recommend them! :thumbup:
  15. N7AS

N7AS Member

Thanks Sheri, I picked up a 3-pack at CompUSA today for $14.99. The fit is perfect. It's too bad they didn't have a clear screen area on the red case...
  16. soccerboyks

soccerboyks New Member

removal

Has anyone figured out a good way to remove the case without just ripping it apart or prying it apart with a screw driver?
  17. flairman

flairman New Member

Does the tough skin fit the 9m. I looked at the detailed pictures and it appears there might be problems with the 9m's redesigned keyboard. Specifically the 4 way navigation control, home, back keys etc.
  18. Speck has excellent C/S but their cases are horrible IMHO. If you ever have to take it off, it will be too stretched to get it back on.