Speakers suck...

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by yamahamaxdrpms, Feb 28, 2009.

1. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

There is another post going now about dust under the screen. There is a step by step link in there. It's also on UTube
  2. wingsnut25

wingsnut25 New Member

My Alltel Q came with a 1 year warranty from Motorola, if your speakers are faulty that should be covered under the manufacturers warranty. Verizon should be able to help you submit a claim to Motorola (alltel took care of it for my girlfriends q)
  3. Mrs.Cullen<3

Mrs.Cullen<3 New Member

My q does the white screen too, but I thought it was b/c according to the verizon lady "The charging port is damaged." Is your damaged?
    Also, my phone was a gift from my bestest friend who, proir to giving me the Q, spilled lotion all over the keyboard. I love her to death, but it totally screwed up the keys:the "A" key will not work AT ALL, the "L" key will work if you apply a little more pressure to it than other keys, the "V" key will work but you have to press it even harder at a certian angle, and last but not least my "Alt" key is soooo hard to press once i have actually left a red mark on my thumb from pressing it.:angry:I've had Q for 2 months and top all of that off this girl was playing with my phone; it was locked she was trying to unlock my phone and she guessed wrong-10 TIMES so it went to that screen that reads:"Several incorrect passwords have been entered. To confirm the login attempt is not due to accidental button presses, enter 'A1B2C3' in the box below." Well I can't do that considering the fact of:My "A" key doesn't work. I want to replace my keypad for a reasonable price but I have already tried going to www.cnn.cn.com; they are out of stock.:frown:HELP ME!:foot:
  4. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Some people have used pure alcohol on a rag and lightly cleaned the keys. some will get into the cracks and maybe loosen them up for you. Or if you are going to take it apart, maybe just cleaning the key pad off outside the phone may work.
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

tisk tisk double posting!!!
    please do not do this again

pick one thread and stick with it
  6. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Let us know what happens. Rudeboy (our fellow moderator) has a Storm as well as some other members here. Since I know very little about BB devices I cannot tell you anything about it. :/

I agree it is annoying at times but like anything else if you get into a routine with it its not that bd...just an extra step.
  7. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

you can use CT scheduler to run all the maintinance apps at night while your asleep
  8. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

heres a link on HOW to replace the keypad. Ill keep looking for a place that will sell the replacements...you might want to check with Motorola or VZW to see if they have a pad.
  9. Bribri161

Bribri161 New Member

Why don't you just call Motorola. I was having some problems with my Q and they helped out.....