SPB3 is Niiiiice!

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by blackmeto, Apr 16, 2009.

1. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

try 20% off
    BESTSELLERS
  2. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I'm leary of trying any more...the confirmation on the credit card never comes back...they've got a script or something broken.
  3. cbusguy23

cbusguy23 New Member

I know this is the saga forum but no one is really talking about this over in Omnia but here is my first shot at the lifestyle screen. I went simple in the center, quick link to fiance and games left, and some favorite programs right.
    [​IMG]
  4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Looks pretty good cbus i have my screenshots posted earlier in this thread about a page or 2 ago. like your cleanliness on yours. What program is that P icon on your programs page above the youtube application? and you dont find yourself needing the battery on the main page? i see its on the programs page which is cool too.
    Do you mainly keep your phone on the left screen?
  5. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

P is for Pandora!
  6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

ah ok thanks, im a last fm guy myself ;)
  7. cbusguy23

cbusguy23 New Member

I mainly keep my phone on the center screen. Typically all I need from a quick glance is time and my messages/missed calls and I like to be able to do that on a nice clean uncluttered screen. I admit I'd prefer to have the clock be digital but I don't like the digital widget and I use S2U2 to lock the phone so I get the time there. As far as the battery goes if you've ever used an Omnia, it makes damn sure you know your battery is getting low, without getting too much into it I'll just say its my least favorite "feature".
    [​IMG]
  8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

ah i see, yeah i normally keep mine on the center screen also :) I dont like the Analog clock on the page but if i take it out i have no idea what i would put there so ill just leave it lol. yeah the saga beeps when the battery gets low.
  9. EQBob

EQBob New Member

It'll voice announce it as well. My phonee started talking to me the other day when my battery hit 30%.
  10. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

was that a joke bob? or were you serious? can never tell with you lol.
  11. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

only found one bummer issue so far...or it could just be a setting! i cant just pick up the phone and start typing a contacts name...which would then start digging through my list. it filters but only after i navigate to contact...then list view...
  12. tatootie

tatootie New Member

How did you get that cool slide to unlock feature??
  13. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Tree,
    yes i've noticed the same thing trying to figure out an easy way to call contacts from within the shell

Tatootie here is the link to the slide to unlock program its called S2U2
    http://freewareppc.com/utilities/s2u2.shtml
    if you get the s2v program you can make any picture into the picture for the s2u2 screen :)
  14. EQBob

EQBob New Member

There is one feature I really like on the LifeStyles page of MS3 and that's the ability to place an icon for an *individual* email account. Now you can't name them and you can't make different icons for different accounts, but if you remember their position, at least you can touch each one and get an individual account.
  15. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Good point bob
  16. jmorisey

jmorisey New Member

8-5, whats that?
  17. jmorisey

jmorisey New Member

$25 still seems a little high for a WM application... IMO
    I will really have to play with this and see if it is worth it.

I haven't played yet, but who here thinks its worth that much?
  18. jmorisey

jmorisey New Member

I'm lost...

Am I dumb or just tired and not feeling well???

I see NO menu or cusomization options. I don't see ANY screens that the user manual or anyone here references.

Is anyone else using this with RealVGA 96dpi?
    This is all I see... no menu's or options:
    View attachment 6245

Jon

Attached Files:

19. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

can't see your pic mobile...but all the pics and directions in the pdf guide were spot on. althought a bit lacking detail! still deciding myself...its pretty cool but haven't had time to check out other options.
  20. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Definately weird looking....havevn't seen anything like that. and no to using RealVGA.