SPB3 is Niiiiice!

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by blackmeto, Apr 16, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

haha thats my bro and his girl
  2. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Well, I just had some time to download and install Mobile Shell 3. You know what. I'm not impressed.

HA! PSYCHE!

I'm also lying through my teeth!

Damn but that is one sweet little program! I played with it for all of 3 minutes and so far the wow / impression factor is outa this world.

I can't imagine how I wouldn't be keeping this past the trail.

Incredible!
  3. EQBob

EQBob New Member

For the folks that have some playing time in with this, how do you add a widget to a page, or can you? Can you add a page into the carousel? The little movie clip showed all kinds of widgets flying around, but haven't found any place to "define" or add them?
  4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

bob what you need to do is go to the page where it looks like a moon like setting in the background, from the main spb mobile screen if u scroll do the page above it you can click on the little menu button to the bottom right of the screen and do add widget and than you can select which widget to add and how big u would like it and what not, u should also be able to slide the screen left and right with 2 other page options you can delete the things they already have on the page and put in your own stuff with the edit layout option when you click on the menu button on the lower right hand corner of each slide. really is an amazing program, each screen has its own menu you can mess around with.
    let me know if you need any other help with it since i've been playing with it for a couple days now and figured it out for the most part.
  5. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

i did download it today! hopefully will install tomorrow if work permits!
  6. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Um...dragon....NO offense meant, but I can't make heads or tails from your post <G>. Where does a sentence stop and start? I've read if 4 times trying to figure out what to do and can't.

I also can't find a screen with a "moon like setting in the background"

Can you direct me like Programs, Spb Mobile shell, etc?

Also, the manual says I should have an icon called integration under the settings. I don't. Maybe it doesn't come in on the trail?

Mine has system, calendar widget, animation, agenda view, weather, about, and register.
  7. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

haha sorry for the long run on sentences.

When you first go into the new Mobile Shell slide the screen down to acces the screen thats on top. That is the screen you can fully customize. You cant customize the first screen that pops up.

What you are saying about integration must only be if you have the registered version since i have it in the same window you are talking about it in. I have all the options you mentioned including Integration.
  8. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Can you tell me what screens you're talking about via the names on the carousel?

Maybe integration only shows up if you have other spb products? Do you? (I don't)
  9. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

screenshots in order

Yes i have the spb weather app. which is actually the only thing that comes up when i go to the integration choice.

Here are the screenshots in order

First is your main page i press the spb button as stated in this screen shot
    View attachment 6214

Than it goes to a page similar to this below, when on this page slide the screen down or up as the arrow states.
    View attachment 6215

This next screen is the screen that you can customize and slide left and right for other pages. and the menu button is circled bottom right of screen.
    View attachment 6216

Hope this explained it a little more in detail.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:
    • 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      13 KB
      Views:
  10. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Certainly does take up a hefty chunk of RAM.
  11. EQBob

EQBob New Member

12. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

When my phone is rebooted it goes to the normal today screen and than i just press the spb home button on the screen and it goes to it. When reawakening the phone it does go right to my spb screen what you would say is the Lifestyle home (which is the screen thats fully customizeable hope you found the widgets and everything to make your own pages)
  13. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I have made some progress on that....had to stop to do work because my to do list for today was 12 items long and I got 3 done. <sigh>
  14. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Yeah def hate when that happends and you run out of time for the "fun" things. so glad i got this phone love it. and this new version is awesome when you play with it and see all the cool stuff you can do with it.
  15. EQBob

EQBob New Member

That happens most days <G>. My job is not 8-5 <G>
  16. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

15% off

15% off. The code is SPB15.
  17. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

nice find. too bad i didnt have that discount code oh well.
  18. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Checkout process says code does not exist
  19. EQBob

EQBob New Member

and in fact, neither Spb or Handango purchase routines are working. Both just "sit" there at confirming. <sigh>
  20. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

everyone must be trying to buy it at once ;)