Something for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by TarHeelsRule!, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Brownsuga0613

Brownsuga0613 New Member

Maybe something like this?

Attached Files:

2. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Can u do something with the picture of Tyrese, maybe put him off to the side so my appointments don't cover him up. That's what happened when I made his picture my homescreen I couldn't see as much as I wanted to.
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Now we're talking!!! A man and an expensive car what more could a woman ask for!!
  4. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

haha...well i dont even know who that guy is..nor how old i just saw a chizzled stomach...which i dont have soo..i went with it lol.... and we all know the women love your young guys *hehe* jk
  5. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Thanks for the effort, it is appreciated but he is for the much younger crowd. I just figured out how to change my splash screen not about to venture into the world of xml's and creating homescreen! Way over my head, and no rudeboy, I wasn't being dirty! :)
  6. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

lol i cheat and am using a homescreen maker and checking out the xml after making it to see where everything is at. Slowly learning it..and i mean slowly am at work to much to get a strong hold on it *come one 16th!!!* haha first day off in a long time, plan on mastering some stuff then *crossing fingers*

dee
  7. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Perhaps now isn't the time to tell you that I only work 14 days a month!
  8. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Me?

No, but I think I found a Rudeboy photo (probably Not Safe For Work). :tounge:

Steve
  9. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

-_-..... -_-...-_- lol i am on day number 7 or 9-9's, nothing like standing 12 hours trying to sell phones hehe, but i love my job so ya.. :)
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

now that wasn't very nice... was it :}
  11. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Not Nice?

And your comment about me was nice? :tounge:

Besides, maybe one of the women here liked the guy's butt. :laugh2:

Steve
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

c'mon.. lighten up :} the guy is showing his butt ?
  13. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Rudeboy's comment about you was meant in jest, as a joke.

That picture and the fact that you would think that any of us ladies would find it even remotely funny, was not. Please don't hijack a thread to insult us ladies. That picture was beyond disgusting and not relevant to the topic at all!

I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You need to lighten up and learn how to laugh at yourself once in a while!
  14. cheri

cheri Active Member

The guy that allowed that first pick...gotta give him credit...

second i have to wonder if maybe its not ladies he.s lookin for
  15. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Butt Picture

Please. You linked to a picture of a guy's penis in another thread. I don't think the one I linked to was worse than that.

But here's a fully clothed one if that's better.

Steve
  16. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Lighten Up?

Says you. I wasn't even participating in the thread when he blindsided me with that cheap shot. He could have said "That looks like a few computer people I know" or something, but instead chose to single me out.

But, I didn't complain or anything. I responded with another joke (albeit a bit less tasteful).

First, I think there are women that would find that funny. You shouldn't speak for anybody other than yourself.

But my comment was just a joke to make it sound like the picture was relevant to the thread. (That's why I put a Laugh emoticon after my statement.)

Second, I did not insult any ladies (at least not intentionally). The post was clearly labeled NSFW. If you chose to look at it, you have only yourself to blame.

So why did you post this?

I laugh at myself all the time. You need to stop telling others what they need to do.

Steve
  17. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

You're right, I can't speak for Rudeboy. But if you read the entire thread, we picked on n99hockey also, with no tasteless pictures coming out of that scenario.

So your throwing an emoticon in at the end of your tasteless joke made it relevant to the thread?

I am not as computer savvy as you are, what does NSFW mean?

I was quite nice and direct in my post, didn't say anything mean at all! Just stated my opinion, such as it is.

So now you're telling me what to do?

Natalie
  18. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

for real dude... i was still messing w/ you, you don't know me after all this time ?
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Natalie: FWIW (you know that one :} NSFW means Not Safe For Work.

c'mon now.. seriously, who's spends time here on EQ at work for crying out loud ? :}

(forget the seriously :}
  20. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

More Derailing

You missed the point. I meant that you shouldn't speak for other women about what they find funny.

Furthermore, the fact that you made fun of Scott wasn't the same. Saying that you didn't want to see pictures of him is quite different than somebody basically saying you're some fat, ugly, old guy.

Finally, how Scott chooses to respond to any insults is irrelevant. If I'm insulted, I get to choose my response, not you. I typically respond with a worse insult, as I did. If you don't like it, don't pick on somebody who fights better than you do.

Try reading what I wrote again. I said that I was making a joke to make it sound (in other words, to pretend) that the post was relevant to the discussion. I didn't seriously expect anybody would think that guy had a good butt (but I won't presume to guess what women think a good butt is, either).

Not Safe For Work (which I did spell out in that post). That usually means something tasteless or inappropriate.

I don't consider saying that I was insulting women or that I should lighten up is "nice". Feel free to state your opinion, but don't try to claim that you're being nice.

If I say "For somebody posting pictures of half-naked men, you seem hypocritical and humorless about a guy's butt", maybe you think that's nice, though.

Finally, I don't see you saying "If you can't say something nice..." to Rudeboy. Or, for that matter, making a joke at Scott's expense isn't really being "nice", is it? Funny, maybe; nice, in what world?

If you feel that you can tell me what I should do, why shouldn't I return the favor? Besides, I think I'm allowed to say "Don't tell me what to do" without that being hypocritical. You can control your life, but you don't get to control others' lives (outside of your children, perhaps).

Steve