Some interesting things about Sprints new plans and the Q9

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by forcelite, Nov 27, 2007.

1. forcelite

forcelite New Member

Some interesting things about Sprints new plans and the Q9

I am sure this will get brought up more and more the longer the Q9 is out, but when I bought the phone on Friday I upgraded my plan to the ultimate pack. This includes all the sprint tv channels, sprint nav, all the music channels, ect. Sprint nav is loaded on the device so after one uses it for 3 days even with the package it makes you pay $9.99 moth with a credit card. Sprint has no way of hooking this feature up with the plans you buy and you have to pay via credit card (separate from your sprint bill) this seems to only be a problem with this phone and if you call customer service each rep gives you a different answer on why that is. Bottom line is there is no way to get it included in the price you aready are paying. I am sure this is some bug but it sucks. Also I have no clue how you use the sprint music system, as its not on the phone but is avalible for other wm6 phones, so one should be able to load it as a program since its the same os. So basicly all one can use is the Sprint TV right now unless you want to pay twice for the gps. the funny thing is I called 3 times and got 3 different answers as to the gps problem. one of the reps, the one I think he knows whats going on, said that right now its just a demo and you can use it 3 times a month and thats it.

Crazy hu,

Force
  2. UPdownLoAD

UPdownLoAD New Member

Sprint has changed their slogan several times since the merger. It was "Yes, You Can" which was a lie. Then it went to "Sprint- Power Up" which is like saying "Sprint- Up Yours." Now it's "Sprint Ahead," when it should be "Sprint Behind."

Really, it should be "Sprint- Two steps forward, one step back."

Just add this problem to the lack of MMS AGAIN on a WM phone. Lame.