some basic questions of q9h

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by jimmysun, Oct 2, 2009.

1. jimmysun

jimmysun New Member

some basic questions of q9h

Hi all, I've just bought my Q9h 3 days ago, and I have some basic questions as I've never used a smartphone before:

1. how do I create folders in messages (not email)? I want to save some SMS to certain folders, don't want to keep them all in the inbox.

2. how do I copy a contact's number? I've seen in those pda phones that are using stylus, you go to the contact and then highlight the number, hold down the stylus and select "copy" on the popup menu. But on q9h, I can't even highlight a contact's number.. :(

3. where should I put my mp3 files that I want to use as ringtones? and where do I find the default ringtones? I've tried to search for them but can't find them.

4. I'm using SmartphoneNotes (because a lot of people suggest it on this forum). In SmartphoneNotes, when typing, the Alt button when pressed with the navigation buttons can function just like the control key and arrow keys pressed together in desktop computer (to move cursor word by word). But in documentsToGo it doesn't work. Is there any other way to move the cursor faster in documentsToGo rather than move it character by character?

thanks!