So are there any good Stereo Bluetooth Headsets?

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by Eugene, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Eugene

Eugene New Member

So are there any good Stereo Bluetooth Headsets?

My bluetooth died and my wife wants one for the gym but every one I find has a large number of bad reviews. Are they all just too new, anyone have a decent one.
  2. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

I've got an S9 the red one. It's been pretty good for use at the gym. Has started giving me a little rattle sound in one ear. but i've put it to pretty good use everyday all day at work.

Theres a newer version the Moto S9-HD i believe. Its all black. I think its in the EQ store. go take a look
  3. Eugene

Eugene New Member

I see a lot of bad reviews on them.
  4. Tranzystor82

Tranzystor82 Member

Hello

Thats true i have Moto Q9 euro version and headsets S9 (black) and ht820 -- s9 i really great quality of sound than my old HT820
    I never see S9 HD ( standart BT A2DP is only one )

chears
  5. ModelMaker

ModelMaker New Member

Don't know if you're still looking but... I had the S9 but I prefer Shure in ear buds. Bought the Motorola Sound Pilot S705 and have been very satisfied. Nice feature is that it has a built in FM tuner and a lot of health clubs use FM transmitters for the TV's and such.
  6. gnath9

gnath9 New Member

I am very happy with my S9 HD's. They sound great to me but, I'm not into loud music. I have had them for over 4 months. Im not very rough on them. I just mainly use them for watching TV on my way home from work and at lunch. They even perform well when a call comes in.
  7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

I'm liking my HT820s.
    They're big have pulsating lights that drive some nuts but they sound good and I don't have to worry about them while working out like the S9s (;