sms, voicemail alert repeat

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by z5150, Aug 23, 2009.

1. z5150

z5150 New Member

sms, voicemail alert repeat

is there a way to get repeat reminders of missed messages/voicemail/missed calls.....the Q had it built in, every 2 minutes or so.....had a treo, used phonealarm on that to solve the problem. installed the latest phonealarm on ozone and it seemed to install, run fine, but then there was no sound for anything. i need it to go off constanstly every few minutes until i respond, very important i don't miss anything. hope someone else has the same worries and we can find a solution.
  2. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

qorefunctions has a good app for you...dontforget is another but not sure if the ozone is supported!
  3. Richie Rich

Richie Rich New Member

I've used BestReminder on my Q9c for about a year, and (after only about a few days). it seems to work just fine on my Ozone. I've been able to customize the sound, the time period that it does (or doesn't) remind me, and also what I get pestered about (e.g., calls vs. messages vs. emails).

Rich
  4. igedoc

igedoc New Member

I use dontforget. it works well. only problem is that you can't get it for free anymore.
  5. z5150

z5150 New Member

thanks all......tried bestreminder, works good, but doesn't vibrate on the repeat. gonna try dontforget next.

igedoc, i'm assuming u'r running dontforget on an ozone?
  6. igedoc

igedoc New Member

yah I run dontforget and it seems to do the job including vibrating reminders.