SmartToolkit updates

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by bootheresa, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Jerbos13

Jerbos13 New Member

Exactly...
  2. Enzyme

Enzyme New Member

Not sure if this has ever been brought up. Is there any way to change the shortcuts on the first page?
  3. pistacio

pistacio New Member

Yes, when you press start, the first (left side menu) can be customized. The menu on the right (my device, storage card, etc.) can not.

Hit start, all progams, highlight one on the list, right soft key, pin to quick launch...
  4. Enzyme

Enzyme New Member

Thank you very much

5. bmar29

bmar29 Member

has anyone had anyone trouble with a Q9c specifically? it freezes constantly. now i have had this problem on my Q9m but i just used RC08 and it worked smoothly. however it freezes even with RC08 on the Q9c. any ideas?
  6. Geekster

Geekster New Member

The only thing I can think of is uninstall the version you have. Clean your phone with SKtools Lite & restart phone.
    Download the cleaned/hacked version of from rainmakers app page. The url to his app's is under his signature.
    He's done a good job with this.
    Hope this works for you
  7. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Figured I'd just use this thread to post my question. I want to use the clipboard, but after assigning a hotkey to it, the hotkey works once, just once. When I press the hotkey (for instance, holding the return key for >500ms), it opens the CB fine. When I hit the back softkey, it goes away. But I can't bring it back up after closing it without reassigning the hotkey. Anyone deal with this?