SmartphonePopUps Theme Packs

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by QoreFunctions, Jun 24, 2008.

1. miko1970

miko1970 New Member

Custom Themes - Gave it a shot

Ok...this isn't as good as the others but it's my first attempt and pretty basic. Only did minor modifications to the html provided by SmartPhonePopUps in their themes and changed the background images.

It's a Calvin and Hobbes theme with a different image for each of the notification screens.

On a side note, I'm .zip illiterate and cannot get the files zipped to a size that I can upload here. Ditto the illiterate part on creating .cab files. So if anyone wants to use this theme, either PM me or take me on as an apprentice in the fine art of zipping files/creating .cab files.

Attached Files:

2. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Miko,

Looks good!

Later,

Matt!
  3. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

[​IMG]

If anyone is interested in me finishing this one..Let me know..I only did the text message screen for me, because that is all I use right now.. :2cool:
  4. trdspectacoma

trdspectacoma New Member

Now that looks nice kb.
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

indeed a nice job Kayla.

potQ9c
  6. sjcruiser36

sjcruiser36 New Member

Great

These were some of the best features I put on my Q since I bought it. I think it has a better use than Facade and Pcoket Weather! Only glitch is that after I missed a call or text, it wouldn't let me stay on another screen (home, settings, music) without going back to the missed call/text screen. After around three hours, of this, I decided it was time to remove it. Even then I had a hell of a time getting it off my phone!
  7. sulster

sulster Active Member

I have stopped using it for emails & calls. i use the text, but because of this issue, that bubbles program might be just as good.

Any word from Qore (or whatever its name is- i am on my Q & am too lazy to look :) ) on (a) if they are aware of this problem and (b) whether they are going to do something about it?
  8. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

I and possibly Qore is not aware of this.. I have been using it first on the Q1, now on the Q9c without any issues..

potQ9c
  9. sulster

sulster Active Member

really? wow. if I press a button to 'wake up' my Q or if i am using an app & a text comes in (& i'm in the middle of typing & hit another key before the popup comes up), it goes into this horrid cycle where SmsPop ups keeps coming up but without the Dismiss or SMS Reader buttons.

it's pretty bad.

-potQ
  10. QoreFunctions

QoreFunctions New Member

from QoreFunctions

A new version of SmartphonePopUps has been released (dated 8/19/08) and is available for download from our website.

This version is a maintenance update and addresses the following:

• Soft key labels restored when PopUp re-appears if dismissed by home key or keyboard lock.
    • PopUps re-appear sooner if dismissed by any key other than soft key
    • PopUp will now appear correctly for each new Outlook message when large batches are received during an Exchange or Standard ActiveSync session.
    The update is free and can be installed over existing versions.