Smart monitor

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by MBK2, Jul 7, 2008.

?

what do you prefer/use: standard icon bar OR Smartmonitor

1. standard icon bar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Smartmonitor

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. if Smartmonitor: it never locks up, works great

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. if Smartmonitor: it does lock up from time to time

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

2 members voted for that they use it.... and 4 say it never locks up, huh ? :}
  2. crazykay

crazykay New Member

yeah I don't think people understand.. oh well
  3. Prosper

Prosper New Member

If it locks up, you're using the wrong version, that's all :}
  4. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

That may be but the program code is basically the same foundation, thus the potential is probably still there under the wrong conditions... maybe not, but I don't care to have any part of it... just finished returning my Q to it's pre-SmartMonitor fueck-up ordeal..lmao
    Goes back to SmartToolKit which had to have all those workarounds to sorta be half stable..lol

Anyways, as I've stated, everyone should try for themselves 'AT THEIR OWN RISK!!!'... but as I also stated, not very many people voting, thus probably not as popular as once thought to be???. eh
  5. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I think its safe to say that WE ALL get that U don't like it MBK2! Just let it go. And as far as how popular it is, lets look at the latest screens being developed from many of the HS designers, (the majority incorporate it.) And finally, its NOT just a Q8 thing, cuz the latest batch of HS designers all have Q9's. The poll, which if u read it correctly, basically shows that half use iconbar, & if u tally all of the SM votes(whether locks up or not) half use SM. Even Prosper, who is well regarded throughout the Q community, says it works if u have the right version. So in conclusion, Please stop using it on your Q, and leave it for the rest. As far as Im concerned, Im done with this thread.
  6. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

See... that is exactly the tone I percieved from your initial reply in crazykays thread... I have to let it go???... while you keep pushing it??? So I'm supposed to just stop posting because it contridicts your belief that SmartMonitor is the world's greatest app?? Give me a frickin break.

You seem bent on defending SmartMonitor when I initially cared less whether anyone used it or not, just offered a suggestion that may give kogama what he was looking for... read it again.

I have nothing against anyone who feels the need to use it, but don't tell me I can't voice my opinion about something that I dislike and have no use for.

I have nothing against Prosper, but just because he says it's fine don't fix the softwares' code dude... I also didn't agree with him about STK neither, but you don't see him feeling as if it's a direct attack against him... he understands that everyone has a prerogative to do what they prefer......

As for SmartMonitor in homescreens... how many of Der Alta's, Eko's, Golden Y's, or even Prosper's homescreens use it???? Come on now, don't try to pawn it off as the greatest plugin to ever come along... it's been around for awhile, No?, but absent from most homescreens produced here at EQ...and rarely used in comparison, percentage-wise, to the total number of homescreens that don't use it.

BTW, your attempt to rationalize the poll as being in favor of SmartMonitor is sad... it's obvious that many don't give a shiet about it at all based on the lack of votes when there are 100s of members that could've voted.... and very obvious that many that voted don't share your 'holy grail' view of it neither...
  7. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I totally agree w/u that it is NOT the most perfect plugin ever. And I Never said that u couldnt give your opinion, which both u & I have done multiple times. Im just tired of the whole bitch session. Hence why I will take the upper road here and end this. Its been great debating this with u MBK2, u win!
  8. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

Good to hear you're taking the so-called high road but you still felt the need to stick in that bitch session comment... so anyone that disagrees with your opinion is just bitching?? you're something else.<_<
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I agree...
    *offers olive branch to MBK2*
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

or....

have a bite of: [​IMG]

:}

11. Language RB....shame on you!!!!:angry:
  12. docmac129

docmac129 New Member