Skyfire Search?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by ryant35, Feb 4, 2010.

1. ryant35

ryant35 Member

Skyfire Search?

Did anyone else's Skyfire change the search address bar search from Google to something useless? I try it and I don't find anything that I need at all compared to Google. Even when I search something that I had searched with Google a couple of days ago and couldn't find it with the new search engine.
  2. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

seems that it did, not sure why
  3. ryant35

ryant35 Member

It started using Google search again for a day now it's back to the useless search again... Lame.
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

Yep....adds an extra step....have to go to Google first...lol
  5. ryant35

ryant35 Member

yes but it does add what you type into the Google search window to the recent searches on the start page.
  6. josephtamis

josephtamis Banned

Hello Everyone,

Sky fire, the up-and-coming mobile web browser has just released a handful of new features. The Sky fire browser uses a client-server setup to process all web pages on super-powerful computers that you would never be able to afford. That makes for really fast page-load times and even streaming media like Flash or Silver light content. Yesterday, Sky fire made a bunch of upgrades to these servers, enabling a slew of new features. Sky fire now supports full G mail integration, the ability to browse your past searches and Face book media thumbnails for albums.