SIRIUS WM5 & MobiTV

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Tenchistyle, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Whenever the program isn't working, it's usually the result of Sirius changing aspects of their streaming music, and making it incompatible with the program we're running on the Q. Click on the link below, and stay tuned to that forum for the latest updates. The primary developer is a guy by the name of "BitSlap," so look out for his posts. Should be an update for this program on that site very shortly.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=822901&page=46&pp=15

"eddie"
  2. gMarquezTwo4

gMarquezTwo4 New Member

Thanks for the link, Tenchistyle.
  3. cephus70

cephus70 New Member

no sound

everything seems to be working with sirius except for there's no sound. I'm sure i t's an easy fix, but I can't figure it out. any tips?
  4. rich02151

rich02151 New Member

imho try orb.com if you have media center or a soft tv tuner you then can get alltv and your whole pc for free
    had mobi and free orb is better and clearer at over 400bps streem
  5. rich02151

rich02151 New Member

I had that problem too
    If you have another program that plays music from the internet , I had a internet radio program and it controlled the sound for everything. If you have another program that plays music open it up turn the vol. all the way up and close it and then go to windows media and adjust the vol. there. the stream will be loud.
  6. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Yeah, I've been using ORB, and it's working out great. I've got a Media Center PC, but for some reason I can't get the Live TV function to work. The set-up wizard doesn't appear to find my TV channels or connectivity, because I don't have a cable box. Got any suggestions?.

"eddie"
  7. consult

consult New Member

Have not been able to get this to work for a few days now.
    After putting in code says connection failed.
  8. Akakios

Akakios New Member

After reading this I realized I haven't needed to use mine for Sirius. We've been using my S50 in the studio lately so no need for headphones with the Q. I just tried mine to see if I had any problems and all is well.
    I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't! :wacko: Are you using WMP or TCPMP? I experienced problems a few days ago with WMP so I downloaded the TCPMP and I haven't had any problems since.

Akakios
  9. PNut

PNut New Member

I had this problem and realized that for some reason the software defaulted to selecting TCPMP, not WMP. I shut off the TCPMP, and it works great. About a 3 second delay (additive to already delayed feed) but this is probably my favorite feature on the Q.
  10. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

I used the software this morning (45 minutes without a break in the stream :thumbup: ), so I know it's still functioning properly. You might want to check your settings, as previously mentioned, and/or restart the Q to see if it'll fix itself. I had this problem before, but I don't remember how I fixed it. Also, make sure the software is installed on your phone's memory; not the storage card.

"eddie"