SIRIUS WM5 & MobiTV

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Tenchistyle, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

SIRIUS WM5 & MobiTV

Does this program still work properly on the Q!?. Also, has anyone tried out the MobiTV program?.. Like it, any complaints?..
  2. claypoolio

claypoolio New Member

I listen to Howard on my Q all the time. I just wish all the channels where available.
  3. bpatt

bpatt New Member

Skip MobiTV - sucky channels, poor service even in excellent reception... went to Slingbox - blew it out of the water, and NOT for $10 / month.
  4. BriCo84

BriCo84 New Member

I actually think MobiTV is pretty cool. It comes through great and has a few good cannells IMO. I watch the ESPN chanel, FOX sports, and discovery channel all the time. It might not be worth $10 a month though. I plan on addin live tv to my ORB Computer and will cancel MobiTV ten. ORB is free and works great, www.orb.com . hope this helped.
  5. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys... I take it the picture and sound quality is fair?.. I'm going to look into Slingbox, because MobiTV won't grant me a free trial... haha... Any updates on the Sirius WM5 program?.. Still available for our phones?..

"eddie"
  6. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I used MobiTV on the Treo 650 (see Review) before I had EvDO and it suffered from buffering issues. When it worked, it was very cool and they had a good channel lineup. Not sure how things have progressed with EvDO.

-Chris
  7. gMarquezTwo4

gMarquezTwo4 New Member

8. Danno

Danno New Member

Where can I find the SIRIUS WM5?
  9. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing... Sirius on the Q would be awesome, if the audio streams clearly...
  10. claypoolio

claypoolio New Member

11. Akakios

Akakios New Member

I've had Sirius on the Q for a couple weeks maybe and I love it. I only use it when I'm in bed or for my short walk into work... oh yeah, and when I'm into something going on during Howards show and I just can't get away from. Other than that I use the S50... I bought my S50 at best buy.. they replace it on the spot when something goes wrong... I'm on my 4th one! Unsure
    Akakios
  12. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Awesome post Claypoolio... I checked out the thread, downloaded the software, and it worked great for like a day... Now, everytime I attempt to login it reads connection failed... Have you or anyone else been able to log into SiriusWM5 today?.. Thanks guys..

"eddie"
  13. Akakios

Akakios New Member

wow, just tried to log on and I got the same thing.... connection failed. I was just showing it off at work yesterday and all was well! hmmm
  14. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Checked out the Howard Forums and it looks like the guy updated the program again... Going to DL and try it out... I'll let y'all know how it goes...

"eddie"
  15. Tenchistyle

Tenchistyle New Member

Sooo far, sooo good!!.. Song titles have been added, and the stream is crystal clear... Get it while it's hot!!..

"eddie"
  16. EXRN

EXRN New Member

I can't seem to find the latest software for receiving Sirius. The link that most posts refer to, no longer works.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
  17. claypoolio

claypoolio New Member

18. EXRN

EXRN New Member

Thanks for that link!

Sirius now works on my Q.
  19. Akakios

Akakios New Member

Same here! Thanks again guys! It's nice to have Sirius where others cant! lol
  20. gMarquezTwo4

gMarquezTwo4 New Member

I just d/l this and I am getting a mix of Connection Failed errors and when it does connect I am getting an error in WMP.

Does anyone know why the program will work for a day or two then just stop working? I am tentative to subscribe to Sirius if I won’t be able to listen on my Q consistently. Any ideas on how to fix this?