Sirius Satellite Radio on Q

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by Ematts, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Phester13s

Phester13s New Member

Downloading that new version completely worked - thanks for the update!
  2. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

What's the link to download this software?
  3. chrisnyc

chrisnyc New Member

I second that, what's the link?
  4. rich02151

rich02151 New Member

sirius

the downloaded software says CORE

tcpmp
    clicking it you get a black screen with red top and bottom borders
    whats next
  5. Jeff36

Jeff36 New Member

is anyone having any luck logging in with the latest version now. i cannot get past the validation screen. thanks.
  6. tymewillcome

tymewillcome New Member

7. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

This works great for me!
  8. tymewillcome

tymewillcome New Member

Strange, ever since I put in the hack for the keypad alphabet, My phone is slower. Does your speakerphone ever not pick up your voice?
  9. Hjonkman

Hjonkman New Member

Just got my Q this week, found this thread, and got Sirius working in bluetooth stereo, and I am exstatic.
    Don't tell anyone, but I would have paid twice the price if I knew I could stream Sirius completely wirelessly with this thing!
  10. claypoolio

claypoolio New Member

I just installed this and it works great. I did notice that It stopped working so I went to sirius and updated my password and now it works great and I can receive phone calls. I was wondering if there is a way I can create a shortcut to the program? I installed it in program files.
  11. Akakios

Akakios New Member

I got it to not deny me a connection, but now I have no audio. Any clues? Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks in advance
    Akakios

****UPDATE! I got it to work! Its great, unreal. I'm leavin my S50 in the car from now on! Live is better than recorded anyday!
  12. roavatodd

roavatodd New Member

Get load w/ new vers. 1.7.3.23472

I followed the link today (11/22/06) and loaded it but the version number now is 1.7.3.23472 and I cannot get past the validation screen. I am a registered user of Sirius. I've also tried to enter as a Guest. Still it says connection failed. I've removed the program and CAB and reloaded to the same failure. There's something about entering that validation code that screws it up. Anyone have any thoughts? Would love to listen to Sirius on my Q. Much thanks!!!
  13. brokenelbow

brokenelbow New Member

more sirius help

can you please help with one more Sirius question? i down loaded the program needed, when i atempt to use it on my Q it now says "this application (siriuce.exe) requires a newer cersion of the Microsoft.net compact framework than the current version installed on this device"

Where do I go and what file to I need to correct this?

Thanks so much for your help.

Greg
  14. metro0308

metro0308 New Member

Greg after you open the app make sure you first select "File" and enter your login and password. Then "connect" and enter the authen code. After that media should open and play the selected channel.
  15. GWK

GWK New Member

I keep tryin the link for xm Chris posted with no luck. Anybody have a suggestion. When I hit go, It returns to the same screen.
  16. cbusguy23

cbusguy23 New Member

Wow, my firewall at work prevents me from streaming music on my desktop man am I excited that I have got this to work.
  17. danjp

danjp New Member

help!

I installed the app via the full installer, but i keep getting a message that the file is corrupted and cannot play the stream....
  18. vitone52

vitone52 New Member

Hey guys, i installed the old sirius player, then i just put the files from the latest link into the file with what the original player installed. It seems to work with the validation and stuff up to when i go to stream the actual music. It shows the Howard fist and says starting media or something at the bottom. Then the windows media player opens and after a few seconds it says "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the formatt you are trying to play" does anyone else have the same problem/a solution for this.

Thanks in advance all
  19. metro0308

metro0308 New Member

I would remove the old one then install the new version. I installed the new version the other day and have no problems at all other then walking through my house and I hit a dead spot signal wise.
  20. vitone52

vitone52 New Member

Im still having trouble here, sorry guys. This newes download link, is it supposed to have an executible file with it? Or are we supposed to use the .exe from previous links?