Simple question

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by delta220, Apr 28, 2008.

1. delta220

delta220 New Member

Simple question

Where do I find miss calls list. I can find made call list.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

hit the green button and bring up the call list then look for the ones with the exclamation mark next to it thats the missed ones
  3. regression

regression New Member

Well, I found out something new. I always went to the start menu and brought up Call History or just hit the space bar. Thanks for the tip n99hockey, I continue to learn something on this board, even after being here for a year. So much great info and people here...
  4. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

On mine and I am sure others, when you have a missed call, it shows an icon on the top left of the home screen and the right quick button becomes call history. This is a one time change when you have last missed a call and have not yet used your phone for anything.

you can also get to it through the start menu or put a shortcut to it on your home screen shortcuts like I have but as already suggested the easiest is to press the send button and the ones with a green you answered or made successful connection with, the ones with red exclamation are the ones you missed or couldn't get through and the ones with the yellow means they left a message for you.
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

found another way...

start
    call history
    menu
    filter
    missed calls

this was from my Q1
  6. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Yes that method is valid and works really well but I think he wanted to be able to filter by caller not just missed, received, and dialed, but I could be wrong.