Silicon/Polycarbonate Cases?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by EvJ296, Sep 5, 2007.

1. EvJ296

EvJ296 New Member

Silicon/Polycarbonate Cases?

I was wondering if anyone can find a silicon, polycarbonate, or plastic skin-type case for the new Q9m. I got mine on Sunday and I'm very paranoid, someone already dropped it and theres a small scratch =(
    I've been using the lame sleeve that comes with it, but is there anything on the market yet besides the leather cases?
  2. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Well I emailed Speck Products to see if they will be offering anything like they did for the current Moto Q. Well guess what, NO they won't.

"Thank you for contacting Speck! We do not have any plans to make cases for the Motorola Q9. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply."
    Thank you,
    Rosie Oda
    Customer Service
    Speck Products"

So if you want anything made for the q9 series then you have to be loud to be heard. Its all about iPhone this and iPhone that. Who friggin cares about the iPhone. Gee they launched the iPhone touch today and cut the iPhone by $200, Steve Jobs made his millions in the first two months on the suckers.

Oh well.
  3. garment69

garment69 New Member

Go to Verizons web site. they have the silicon case you are looking for. On a side note, DO NOT get the holster. It so poorly designed that it actually scratches the bottom of the phone.
  4. WasntMe

WasntMe New Member

The verizon store had two colors of silicon cases available on the release date, in my area. They were shipped in the same delivery as the Q 9m. Red and Black are available (both are chaulky in there color, not vibrant, like most silicone cases). I got both on the 29th.

only thing that takes a few mins to get used to .... since the scroll wheel is more recessed on the Q 9m then on the old Q and the silicon case adds to this ... it takes a min or two to get used to the difference in the wheel feel.