Shortcut to main battery level indicator or other battery indicator apps

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by fusion1, May 28, 2007.

1. fusion1

fusion1 Member

Shortcut to main battery level indicator or other battery indicator apps

I prefer the indicator in settings\more\power management more than the 4 segment indicator on the top right of the phone. Is there a way to place a shortcut there as I tend to check it every 10 minutes to see if the indicator is charging. Would be great to save extra key clicks.

Also I did notice if you keep the power management screen open there is no way to refresh the display and as the battery is charging it doesn't indicate the new battery level. Is this a flaw?

Lastly are there any programs that are actually better indicators that are more accurate?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

3. fusion1

fusion1 Member

Yeah I just installed the trial version of the fizz app. Problem is the battery info in this version (is it any different than the paid version) isn't much different than the 4 segment indicator on the Q. I was expecting stats like: Battery 34.38% full. Looks like all the info I will get out of this is 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% not exactly what I was looking for. I thought one of the ones I downloaded actually had the real time voltage as well as current temperature of the CPU. That's pretty much the kind of real time stats I am looking for.
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

5. J4m3z420

J4m3z420 New Member

Try this. Its only 2 clicks.

:MSSettings;PowerManagement.cpl.xml
  6. fusion1

fusion1 Member

And where do I add that line of commands to?