SERO... A question of scruples.

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by dapperyout, Jan 24, 2008.

1. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Both have been great for me. Sprint and Verizon are pretty much equal in coverage here in Atlanta (at least the areas I'm normally in), so the switch has been pretty seamless.
  2. Iceberg

Iceberg New Member

It feels great, doesn't it :2cool:
  3. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Yeah, more money for other stuff . . .
  4. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

You know, I'm not getting the best feedback about Sprint/Nextels' call reliability in the areas I will need it most. I would need full coverage in the L.A, Vegas, and Hawaii areas most, and I'm getting comments that there seems to be quite a few dropped calls with them. Also, how is the internet connection speeds with Sprint? I'm getting 400 to 900 KB/s with Verizon right now, just wondering how Sprint is.
  5. serialportme

serialportme New Member

Sprint

I am a exVerizon user. Jumped to Sprint for the Sero. It is great. I expected some reception dropoff, but I really cannot tell. I am in NJ / NY and have had 0 problems. I was paying so much with Verizon - I am VERY happy I changed.

6. memphisboi55

memphisboi55 New Member

sero is where its at.
  7. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

Yeah..trying to convince the wife that we should drop Verizon and go with Sprints' Sero. We've been arguing about it for a couple days now.
    What I don't get is that I pay the full bill, yet she easily dictates my decisions!?!? WTF? LOL... Women, how did they become in control????? :p

In fairness to her though, she just had to learn two new phones in the past couple weeks, and she's not technically inclined. She just doesn't want to go thru another one, and a new carrier on top of that!!

Ah well... she'll probably win and that means I will most likely try again when our Verizon contract runs out. :(
  8. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Sounds like me and my wife. She's been on Verizon for awhile now, and I moved over from Cingular in 2005 after we got married. I couldn't convince her to move over to Sprint with me last November, as she is happy with Verizon, likes her phone, and doesn't want or need data. Luckily, we haven't had any overages with her minutes, but it would be easier if our minutes with each other were free.
  9. vace0009

vace0009 New Member

Hey guys, I signed up in november for SERO using the savings@sprintemi.com addy with no problems. Well last week I signed up both of my parents for two new sero lines using the same addy. I just had to spend about an hour on the phone with cs, because they said that email addy isnt being accepted anymore. So I had a nice long and gentle but persuasive argument with someone, and low and behold they said ok.

I have a freind that signed up about three weeks ago with the same address. His came with no problems. I read on slickdeals that some people have success using savings@sprintemi.com and others who are having nightmares using it. Just thought I would warn others that you "MAY" experience problems and you "MAY" not. just a warning.

my question is, if sprint doesnt want people to use that referal addy, than why does it let you in the site. you would think they would disable that one.
  10. memphisboi55

memphisboi55 New Member

i used savings@sprintemi last year with no problems
  11. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Same here. I believe Sprint started phasing out this address late last year, though it still works for some people. It's easy enough to get a real Sprint employee's email address, so it's probably safest to do that if you want to sign up for SERO now.
  12. crow11ad

crow11ad New Member

Thanx to everyone on this post. After reading I called sprint. We are now on the sero plan. Can't beat only 30.00 a month with unlimited text, data, pic mail....it's the best.
  13. DCUnited*Fan

DCUnited*Fan New Member

Sprint employee email address

I know a Sprint employee personally that would be happy to share his email address with anyone looking to get on to the Everything Plus referal plan (formerly known as the SERO plan).

PM me and I will share the e-mail address and the last three digits of his CID.

Then just go to this site and you can enter the info.
    http://www.sprint.com/everythingplus

Please be aware that with layoffs pending it may only work for a limited time, but once on the plan you stay on the plan whther the employee continues with Sprint or not.