Send PiCs in Text HELp!!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by McGRUFF, May 20, 2007.

1. McGRUFF

McGRUFF New Member

Send PiCs in Text HELp!!!

i have the Q from sprint and i cant send text with pics. how can i send pic. mail with my text or even on an email plEASE HElp thank you
  2. bamaboy

bamaboy New Member

hey im new to all of this as well. i have alltel. but i think with them all you can only send pics using a email. its not the same as with a normal phone. which to me sucks. i have a razr as well as my Q. but ive read thats the only way we can do it. and im waiting for someone to tell me otherwise.
  3. FourTwenSesh

FourTwenSesh Active Member

You can't text pics unfortunately, only email them. So to do that, go to the pic on your Q you want to send and there is an option to attach it to email.
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

right..sprint doesnt do MMS messages...the only way is to send it via email

- Sent from my Q
  5. McGRUFF

McGRUFF New Member

WOw sprint Sux

thank you Gold BIrDIe. but when i do that it only goes straight to the outbox. it doesnt send them
  6. FourTwenSesh

I think this might be related to setting up your gmail properly. You have said in another thread that you have gmail issues, so if you fix those first, this problem will go away.
  7. McGRUFF

McGRUFF New Member

thank you

yea i remember you golden Birdie. I got it to say GMail on my messages but when i get emails to my gmail account my phone says i have 0 messages. in other words, i dont think my GMail acount and my phone are linked.
  8. FourTwenSesh

Well, you could always go to gmail.com on your computer, find the mobile settings for Gmail and create a new account. Then send yourself a test message through gmail and see if you get it on your Q.