Seidio 3200mah battery

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by RUGBYNUTT, Sep 20, 2007.

1. RUGBYNUTT

RUGBYNUTT New Member

Seidio 3200mah battery

I got this battery about two weeks ago. The battery performs much better after the break in of 5-7 charges. This morning will be the 3rd day without a charge. It is still showing 1/4 of the battery left. That's with these changes: candle light turned off, no backlight time out, 1 minute display time out, and email check every 15 min. I havent been killing programs either. Same usage as before, but no miday, driving, or early evening recharge like i was used to doing with the stock batt.

The only drawback is that it looks like one of them Sears car top carriers on the back of my Q. Its HUGE! (picture attached) Strangley, It does feel better in the hand. It fills that gap between the Q and the palm.

It still fits in my car cradle. I had to dremmel the cradle alittle to get the car charging chord to fit,

This battery definately has the power for the long haul if you dont mind the added size and weight. I think the 2100mah is slightly thinner but will still protude out the back. Now if they could just sqeeze all that power into the stock battery it would be perfect.

Attached Files:

2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

sweet on the battery life but i would probaly go for the medium... i think 3 guys here at work have that battery, it does look like a car top box indeed :}

i am a functionality before looks kinda guy but in this case.. not so much :}
  3. toenail

toenail New Member

yeah dude, have that battery and i freakin love it... one of the best accessories to buy for this little bastard
  4. K3SRK

K3SRK New Member

Does that battery go all the way across left to right or is it like a bubble in the middle? I'm trying to decide whether it'll fit in my case.
  5. toenail

toenail New Member

it a bubble in the middle... lol, i had to shove the bastard in my new case... got it to fit, just wish the had some more case compatible with these new extended batteries... heres some pix of muh chit..
    i know it looks a little rough but i carry it in my pocket... had to remove the clip off the back for better comfort incase you didnt notice...

Attached Files:

6. K3SRK

K3SRK New Member

Those pics helped quite a bit. I have a similar case and thought it might look like that.
  7. rickmorris

rickmorris New Member

i got the 3200 battery and love it. I bought a horizontal holder with mag flap from best buy - it fits perfect and works great for me. i'm in and out of the car all day and no problems.

rick